Chapter 17

a/n~There is smut in this chapter so here is your warning, also if you like to listen to music, I made a playlist on my youtube channel for this book, chapters 15-17, my youtube name is banshee_rose, anyways enjoy!

1870

Elijah's pov

I was on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I couldn't get Veronica's smile off my mind. The thought of her made me blush. When some people find out they have to marry someone they barely know, they hate the thought of it, but I was different, I knew I had feelings for her, she wasn't a stranger to me, we've met before but didn't get the chance to meet personally. Her scent lingered in my nose, her eyes not leaving my mind, her smile making butterflies flutter in my stomach, she was perfect. I sat up and glanced at myself in the mirror, I couldn't wait to speak with her tomorrow, I had to see her tonight.

Veronica's pov

I was sitting at my vanity, brushing my brown locks. I blushed at the thought of Elijah, his grin and contoured cheekbones, with his chiseled chin, made butterflies flutter in my stomach. I placed my brush down and smiled while admiring my beauty in the mirror. I looked down at the white nightgown I wore, admiring the white lace on the sleeves and the top. I heard a knock on my door, I stood up and went to go open it. I stood in front of it, I sighed as I opened it. I thought it was one of the maids since I was staying in the castle. 

I opened it and saw Elijah standing there, he had a white button-up top on, his black hair disheveled. "Elijah, it's late at night, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I couldn't stop thinking about you," He replied, stepping into my room, causing me to back up. I looked into the abyss of his dark eyes, I moved my attention to his lips as if I wanted to kiss him, and I looked into his eyes again. He placed his lips on mine, kissing me. He slid his tongue into my mouth, we intertwined our tounges as he placed his arms around my waist. 

He deepened the kiss, he placed his hands on my cheek, and he pulled away and breathed heavily. "Are you sure you wanna do this? We can wait for our wedding night?" He asked. "I can't stand being away from you, I can't wait till our wedding night," I replied, and I kissed him. I wanted to know what pleasure is like, we're getting married so it shouldn't be bad for us to do this tonight. He kissed me back and I wrapped my legs around his torso, he carried me to the bed and laid me down. He kissed me while on top of me. He stopped and unbuttoned his shirt. He revealed his chiseled body and kissed me again. 

I was nervous a bit, it would be my first time and I believe his as well. I wanted it to be romantic, perfect like in the books. He began to untie my nightgown, he removed the dress and tossed it on the floor, he looked down at my nude breast and placed a kiss on them, he gently nipped at my nipple, and he made his way to my white lace panties. He removed them and tossed them on the floor.  He disappeared in between my legs. I felt his tongue on my clit, circling it. I shivered when he picked up the pace. He stopped and I felt his fingers go into my womanhood, he went slow at first and then quickened the pace, I moaned when he began going faster. He stopped and popped up, He climbed over me and placed a kiss on my lips. "How was that?" He asked. "It was amazing, now my turn," I replied, I managed to roll over, so I'm on top. I kissed his lips, I moved down to his black pants. I unbuttoned them and removed them, I tossed them on the floor, I had an idea of what I was doing, thanks to my books. 

I removed his underwear and revealed his member. I placed my lips on it and moved, I heard him moan as I did. I stopped and placed my hand on it and moved it, getting a couple of moans out of him. I claimed on top of him and inserted his member at the entrance of my womanhood. I moaned when he was in fully. I moved on it and moaned as I did. He grabbed my thighs as he moaned. I felt his hot sperm go in me, he panted as he climaxed. I looked down at his panting face. I kissed him as I moved by his side. He rolled over and climbed on top of me, kissing me, he moved down to my thighs and disappeared between my legs. I felt his tongue on my clit and moaned as he used it, as he picked up the pace, I felt close to climaxing. As he picked up the pace and went faster, I came and panted as I shivered. He stopped and his head popped up and he climbed beside me. You could hear us panting in the silent room.

The present

Lilith's pov

I ran off into the woods. I didn't know where to go, I was lost. I didn't want to see Elijah with that human or hurt Blake, but killing Veronica took a good bit out of me. I needed to feed, I felt like if I go to a bar, I'll be thrown in prison, but going back to the mansion isn't good either. "I have to suck it up and go to a bar, I just need to blend in and act like I am not who I am," I thought as I made my way to the city. 

I heard cars and people chattering, I sighed as I entered the city. I tried not to seem suspicious, I needed to stay low. I saw a bar and made my way inside, it wasn't the one before, but it was near it. I sighed as I sat down, I ordered a glass of whiskey and sat there. I smelled the blood of all the humans and sighed as I looked around the bar. People dancing, some flirting, others just drinking out of pity. I spotted a male at the end of the bar, as  I stared at the pale male, I heard the glass on the countertop, causing me to look at the bartender.

 I stared into his eyes, he looked like he was searching for something in me. "Aren't you that girl who the cops are looking for?" He asked. "Who are the cops looking for?" I asked, acting clueless. "Lilith, she was last seen with a man before he was murdered and then her father called and said she didn't do that and he was found dead the next day with a note, saying he was responsible for the death of her mother," He replied. "No, I am not Lilith, the names... Veronica," I replied, lying. "Veronica, so what brings you to town?" He asked. 

The next thing I remembered is that we were in the back making out. I stopped and pulled away. "Stopping already," He said in a British accent. "Your British?" I asked. "Yeah, I am just good at masking it," He replied. I looked into his brown eyes, and I smirked. "Cool, now where were we?" I asked as he went back to kissing me. Everything went into a blur, I knew we made love, I just found myself at his place, in a white striped button-up, in my black lace panties. I smoked a cigarette while sitting on his couch. I smelled the scent of his blood, but something inside of me told me not to. I put out the cigarette in an ashtray. 

I looked into the kitchen, he was cooking something. "I should be going," I said, causing him to look over at me. I looked at his disheveled brown hair. "I can drive you home," He replied. "Okay," I replied. Everything is like I was losing sight and everything went by a blur, I don't know if it had to do with my thirst or what, but all I know is it is blood I need as of now.  We arrived at the mansion and he was nervous. "So you live in an abandoned mansion?" He asked. "Well it looks abandoned, but it's not, wanna walk me to the door?" I asked, my head said I needed blood, but my heart didn't want to harm this stranger I just met. He nodded and walked me to the door. "Good night," He said as he stood nervously on the porch. "I'm sorry if this is uncomfortable for you, I know it's scary and I seem strange, but I'm not and I am a liar and..." "Wait when did you lie?" He asked. "My name is Lilith, I just didn't want you to call the police," I replied. "So you did all those murders?" He asked. "I don't know," I replied. "Lately I feel like I lost myself," I added. "How about we go inside and you can talk to me," He said.

We went inside and he stopped in the middle of the main hall. "How is that possible?"He asked. "What?" I asked. "It looks abandoned on the outside but looks like someone lives here," He replied. "Yeah, it's just to get people to stay away, I guess," I said. "Lilith, did you bring a human home?" I heard Elijah ask as he steps into view, he stops at the top of the staircase and peers down at us.