Chapter 19

a/n~ 18+ content warning-

1870

Elijah's pov

I was in the parlor room with Ashlynn and Anansi, discussing what to do about our father. It had been a week since he locked himself in his room, with no contact with us or even the maids and butlers. We were starting to get worried. "Okay, so what do we do, it's been a week, the last thing he said to us was to fuck off and he has been yelling, now he is silent, probably dead," I said, I was panicking, my wedding was in 2 days and my father decided to pull this stunt, it was pissing me off, he's done it before, but this isn't him, I have no idea what caused him to do this. "What do you think caused it this time?" Anansi asked, looking terrified.

 My father and Anansi's relationship was difficult, he never really liked her, he was angry at our mother for turning a stray and allowing her to live with us.  The topic always sparked arguments between the two. After our mother's death, the only reason our father allowed Anansi to stay, was because of Ashlynn, she defended Anansi and protected her like a little sister. "I have no idea, it started after he announced Elijah getting married to Veronica, I mean did she cause him to act like he did when mother died?" Ashlynn asked. "I hope not, I'll look into it and figure out what caused him to be like this," I replied.

 Veronica's pov

 I was standing outside of the parlor room, Elijah had gotten asked by his sister, Ashlynn if he would come and talk in the parlor room. I was worried so I followed him to the parlor room and listened in on their conversation, which if he catches me, could cause trust issues. "I have no idea, it started after he announced Elijah getting married to Veronica, I mean did she cause him to act like he did when mother died?" Ashlynn asked. "I hope not, I'll look into it and figure out what caused him to be like this," Elijah replied. I watched as Elijah stood up and began to walk to the door, causing me to run away. I stopped by a hall, attempting to catch my breath. "Veronica are you alright?" Elijah asked, causing me to turn towards him. "I'm fine," I replied as I stared at him. "Were you listening to that conversation?" He asked. "I'm sorry, your sister sounded as if she was scared, terrified even when she had asked you to join her and Anansi in the parlor room, I couldn't sit in my room waiting for you, I was just worried, that's all, please don't hate me," I said, begging.

He moved closer to me, standing in front of me, he placed his hand on my cheek, rubbing it gently, almost in a calming way. "Why would I ever hate you? You were just worried," He replied, calm. "Promise me," I said. "Promise what? Not to hate you?" He asked, confused and concerned. "Promise me no matter what happens with your father you will never leave me, abandon me, and promise no matter what happens between us to never hate me, even if I piss you off," I replied, staring into his eyes as he stared into mine. "I promise, as long as you promise the same thing to me," He replied. I felt relieved, the conversation made me have this terrifying gut feeling, that he would leave me. "I promise," I replied. 

His lips crashed into mine, his tongue finding its way into mine. He stopped and picked me up bridal style as he carried me to my room. He laid me on my bed, unbuttoned his shirt, and tossed it on the floor. I untied my nightgown and tossed it on the floor. He stared at my nude body, then began to unbuckle his pants. I laid back on the bed and put my legs up, teasing him. He dropped his pants and added them to the pile of clothes. He climbed on top of me, kissing my lips. He disappeared between my legs, I looked up at the ceiling. I felt his tongue circle around my clit.

I gasped as he quickened the pace. I grabbed onto the sheets and I felt him insert his fingers. I let out a moan. He stopped and climbed back on top of me, he inserted his member into my womanhood. I moaned, and he moaned as he quickened the pace. I could feel myself getting closer to climaxing, as I let out a moan, I felt his hot sperm fill me. He moaned as he fell on top of me. He moved beside me, I began to close my eyes as we drifted off to sleep.