Chapter 9

a/n~ Here's a warning for ya. Enjoy!

Lilith's pov

I opened the bedroom door and shut it and sat on the bed. "Why am I so ignorant?"I mumbled as tears dripped down my cheek.  I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes and everything faded to black. I woke up in a familiar place. I sat upon a bed that had black bedsheets and as I looked around the room I woke up in,  suddenly I realized where I was. I looked out of the window that was in front of me and saw the moon in the sky. I let out a sigh. "Why the hell am I here?" I thought. All of a sudden I heard a gunshot. I stood up and rushed downstairs, I spot my father staring at my mother's corpse. "M-mom?" I stutter.

I looked at my father who is staring at my mother's body, he slowly turned around. "Your next, you bastard"He smirked. His eyes were black and he smirked creepily. "This is not what happened?"I thought as I ran past him. As I made my way to the front door, I heard a gunshot. I could feel blood dripping down my back "NO" I screamed. I fell to the floor and everything went to black.

Blake's pov

I awoke to a scream, it sounded like Lilith. I got up from the bed and ran out of the guest bedroom and made my way to where she is staying. I saw Elijah running up the stairs I opened her bedroom to find her asleep. "Lilith?" I said confused. "What happened?" Elijah said from behind me. I rushed over to her. "Lilith, wake up" I said, shaking her. She jolted up, she hugged her knees as tears rolled down her cheeks."Lilith?" I asked. She glared behind me, I turned behind me and saw Elijah staring. "Get out" She said.

He turned around and walked out of the room. "Lilith is everything alright?" I asked. "I just had a nightmare that's all." She said. She laid back down on the bed and rolled over facing the opposite way of me. "Do you wanna talk about it?"I asked. "No" She said. "Okay" I replied. I walked out of the room and shut the door quietly. "Is everything alright?" Elijah said from behind me. I turned around to face him. "It's none of your concern" I scoffed. I pushed past him and rushed towards the guest bedroom I'm staying in.

Anansi's pov

I opened and closed the double doors as Ashlynn walked out of the library. "Do you think everything is okay?"I asked. "I hope so, it sounded like a scream for help"Ash replied. As we made our way into the main hall we saw Elijah walking downstairs, he looked worried as he pushed past me. "You could say excuse me"I scoffed. I looked behind me, my gaze on Elijah. He stopped turning to face me. "I'm terribly sorry Nancy" He smirked. "We're mocking each other now"I scoffed.

I began to rush towards him, but I feel a hand stop me. "Anansi it's not worth it" Ash said calmly. "This is your fault I would know what happened if you did not tell her my past, she would trust me"He scoffed. "Well, I'm so sorry that you can't make our blood bag your mistress" I scoffed. I could feel Ashlynn's grip on my wrist tighten. "Let me go"I scoffed. "No, you are not gonna hurt him over this silly matter" Ash said. I jerked my wrist away from her grip and ran after Elijah.

I ran to where he was standing. I stopped and slapped him. "She is our food whether you like it or not she is a blood bag that will die here" I yelled. I heard a door close from upstairs and saw Elijah looking up at the balcony. I followed his gaze where I saw Lilith standing there, a tear streaming down her cheek. "Lilith" Elijah said. "After this ball, you are letting me and Blake free" She said. "Your our food, food doesn't run away,  waygu" I said. "Anansi" Elijah said. "What" I said, whipping my head around to look at him. "She's not food"Elijah replied. I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Maybe not to you but she is to me and Ash."I scoffed.  I looked back at Lilith to find Ashlynn and her chatting. I walked out of the main hall and walked towards the library.

Elijah's pov

I glared as Anansi stormed out of the main hall angrily. I looked back at Lilith who is chatting with Ash. "Lilith?" I said. She stopped and looked at me, I could see the sadness in her eyes. "Maybe I shouldn't have gotten close to her" I thought. "What" She scoffed. "Please let me talk to you?" I ask. "Fine" She replied, her tone soft and calm.  Ashlynn began walking down the stairs but she stopped in front of me. "Don't be an ass" She whispered. She walked out of the main hall and down towards the library. I walked up the stairs and stopped in front of Lilith. "Go on explain" She said.