[ Mei x Fem!Reader ]

Mei x Fem!Reader

"Wow, uhm-"

Requested by: FanofImagination2

{Fluff}

Y/N POV:

I was with my girlfriend, Mei, at her house hanging out. We were in her room, just talking while watching a tv show.

"I swear Miriam was so embarrassed!" Mei said

I giggled a little bit at her enthusiasm, but almost immediately I began to look at her lips. I looked away quickly and laid down on her bed. We have been together for six, almost seven, months. And for the past week I've been wanting to kiss her.

Not on the hand or forehead, but on her lips. It's been driving me insane, and I feel embarrassed for wanting to do that. I wasn't aware that I was so into my thoughts that I was ignoring a certain someone.

"Y/N? Y/N!" Mei shouted

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"You were daydreaming, is everything alright? You haven't been acting like yourself lately..." Mei said, with a sad tone.

"Everything's alright, I've just been thinking about something. I might have been thinking about it too much." I said

She sighed and laid beside me, cuddling into my side

"Okay, is it something bad?" She asked

"No, it's actually something good, depending on how you look at it." I said

She rolled over so that she was laying on my stomach looking up at me,

"What is it?" she asked

"Uhm- well." I said, obviously nervous.

She grabbed my hand, reassuring me that it was fine. She looked up at me with comforting eyes, which gave me the confidence to continue speaking.

"I was wondering if we could, uhm, kiss." I said

She looked up at me confused,

"We kiss all the time?" she said

"Yeah but, I want to kiss on the lips." I said, mumbling the last part a bit. She began blushing a lot.

"Wow- uhm, sure! I'd like that." She said, growing redder by the second.

She sat up a bit, along with me, she closed her eyes and started moving closer. I closed my eyes as well and moved closer too. Soon our lips touched, it was quick and sweet. She pulled away a blushing mess.

She moved to the side, still flustered. It didn't take her long to turn into a red panda. I started laughing a bit and grabbed her hand to calm her down. Once she turned back into a human I brought her closer to me and hugged her.

"That was nice." I said

"Mhmm" she said, it was silent for a few moments before Mei spoke up again.

"Can we do that again?" she said, I giggled and nodded. Pulling her close and kissing her again.

This one lasted a bit longer, but not too long. We pulled away and I smiled at her flustered state again, I couldn't help but giggle.

"Don't laugh at me!" she said

"I can't help it, you're adorable." I said, that only made her even more flustered.

"Y/n! Stop!" she said, I just giggled and pulled her close to me.

"Nah, you are adorable though." I said

Hello! Sorry for my inactivity but I am back! Thank you all for the requests and support and I will get those done ASAP! Bye my little axolotls <3!

(523 words)