[ Mei x Fem!Reader ]

Mei x Fem!Reader

"Honey."

{Fluff}

Requested by: Nobody

Y/N POV:

I was sitting on my girlfriend's bed, reading a book while she was ranting about Tyler.

"He is so annoying!" she shouted, causing me to look up from my book.

"I understand that he is annoying, but there is no need to yell." I stated, a few moments later Mei responded.

"I know! It's just he is getting on my nerves!" she said, I sighed and looked back at my book.

"Honey, I understand that you're upset. But you need to calm down." I said, there was a long pause before I saw pink smoke appear everywhere.

I looked up and saw Mei, in her red panda form, covering her face with her gigantic paws.

"Honey...? Are you okay?" I asked, she just shook her head and sat down.

"Well, if that were true you wouldn't have turned into a red panda." I said, sitting down beside her.

"What happened? Was it something I said?" I asked

She shook her head once more and sighed, after a few minutes she turned back into her regular self. I looked over at her to see her face was bright red, I sat there confused before it hit me.

"Do you like it when I call you honey?" I asked

I saw her turn brighter and brighter, I wasn't even aware a human being could turn so red (i'm a comedian.)

"Uhm- No..well yes? Maybe..I do..." she said, obviously flustered. I giggled at her response and pulled her close to me for a hug.

"Honey, I can call you that more if you'd like me too." I said, she just nodded. I laughed and pulled her closer. She turned around and returned the hug, after a minute she let go.

"I love you Honey."

"I love you too..."

Sorry that this is a bit short, I have been very busy but I plan on getting more updates out soon!

(319 words)