{A/N}

Hello, I am aware that this is not the update that most of you were expecting/hoping for. I am very sorry for not updating for over a month. Right now, my mental health has plummeted due to some family issues and traumatic experiences being brought up. Right now, I don't not have the motivation, time, or strength to continue this book. I will be stopping it momentarily. I am deeply sorry for those of you hoping to make a request. I promise that everybody who has made a request so far that I have not completed, I will get done. It will take some time to complete, but I will get it done eventually. I had high hopes for this book, but sadly reality did not. I do hope you enjoyed reading it so far and continue to enjoy re-reading it until I finish the requests. It has been amazing writing for you guys and getting to see how much most of you enjoyed the book. Thank you everybody for the requests, reads, votes and follows. It really means a lot to me and thank you for 11.3k reads! I promise that someday in the future, I will continue this book and I'll open requests again, but until then this is farewell. I am considering making a new book, for re8, because I am highly interested in it right now and have some motivation. So, if you'd like, I'd go check it out. I truly love all of you guys!

~ Alex <3