Pity

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2D5UquVZloQKvWOPgtTpp2?si=d679b7dc514c408b
^playlist made for this fanfic :]

<UNEDITED>

---------------
---------------
---------------

~Dakota POV~

"You're... siblings..?" Skye spoke, still looking shocked, and honestly like they were contemplating part of their life.
"Yep!" I giggled
"Sorry for just... not saying anything the first time we met." I said
"It- It's fine, I guess I'm just more confused then anything." Skye said, rubbing the back of their neck.

We talked with Skye for a few minutes before someone else walked up towards us.

"Skye!" They said
"O-oh, hey Sage." Skye smiled, Sage glanced towards Wilbur, then back at Skye
"Isn't this that boy you're always talking about?" Sage asked, Skye's face turning a bright shade of red
"Sage why the fuck would you say that in front of him, I hate you so much what the fuck..!" They groaned, looking up to Wilbur, who was smirking a bit maliciously
"I- I am so sorry" Skye apologized

"It's quite alright darling." He smiled
"Oh yeah, Skye, mum texted me, it's time to head back." Sage said.
"Oh, a-alright. It was cool getting to meet you guys, I hope to see you again soon." They smiled. Wilbur quickly grabbed his phone which confused me.
"Before you leave... could I maybe get your number?" He asked, shocking everyone there.
"M-me?!?" Skye asked, they were shocked
"Yeah, if that's okay?" He asked again

"I-I mean- sure?" They said, though it sounded more like a question then an answer. They grabbed Wilbur's phone and put in their number, saying goodbye and leaving shortly after

"Right, Wilbur what the frick?" I said, he looked to me, a smile on his face.
"What's wrong, Dakota?" He asked
"Why the heck were you flirting with them?" Max said, cocking their head at him, he smiled and shrugged
"I don't know what you mean." Wilbur shrugged, I looked at him with a confused face.
"What the frick..." I muttered, shrugging it off and walking with the others.
"Do you guys want to stop by the corner store and buy some snacks, for the movie?" I asked
"Sure." They agreed. We continued walking, stopping at the small store and walking in.

"Okay, Tommy and I will get candies, Max you get drinks, and Wilbur you get crisps." I said, pulling Tommy with me to the small candy shelf.
"Uhm, Dakota..?" Tommy said, rubbing his neck and avoiding eye contact.
"What's up, Toms?" I asked, grabbing a small bag of Maltesers.
"About yesterday... I just-" I cut him off
"Can we just not talk about it! please!" I said bitterly, just wanting to forget about the whole thing.
"But Koda I.." he started I scrunched up the bag, my shoulders tense and my eyes watery
"TOMMY, I TOLD YOU TO FORGET-" I stopped myself, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes.
"I told you to forget about it, and please, for the love of god stop bringing it up." I said, my tone of voice angry and upset, I grabbed a few more bags of candy and walked past Tommy.

"Koda, wait! I just want to explain." He spoke, his voice wavering. I ducked my head, avoiding making eye contact with him. I saw Max and quickly walked up to them, they looked up, their face dropping. They quickly put down the drink they were holding and lightly grabbed me.
"What's wrong darling?" they asked calmly, I dropped the candy bags into their basket and hugged them tightly, a quiet sob escaping my lips.
"Dakota..?" Tommy asked, walking slowly down the isle towards us.
"FUCK OFF TOMMY.!!" I snapped, Max and Tommy both looked shocked, I rarely swear so I guess it was a surprise to them. Max's expression changed, they glared daggers at Tommy.
"Go find Wilbur." Max said sternly, Tommy hesitated.
"But-" he started
"Now!" They said firmly, Tommy nodded and walked off.

"what is wrong with him! first he rejects you, then makes you cry- twice! then wont leave you alone." They huffed, hugging me tighter. I pulled back slowly, wiping my eyes and smiling at them.
"Don't be mad at him, h-he can't choose who he loves..." I sighed, picking up the basket.
"I'm sorry Kody, I wish he liked you... I was so sure he did..!" They groaned