stream 2.0

I'm trying to write this chapter while puppysitting but its hard, this dog has so much energy

------------
------------
------------

I woke up to a knock on my bedroom door, I groaned and turned over, pulling my blanket over my face.

I heard the door quietly open and someone walk in.
"Good morning, love. Are you awake?" I heard Tommy's voice speak softly. 'Love', the nickname brought instant butterflies to my stomach. He sat down by my legs, putting his hand on my knee.

"Tommyyyyy" I said grinning, shoving my blankets off me and hugging him tightly. He hesitated for a second, but smiled and hugged me back.
"Good morning, Toms." I said, yawning and hugging him tighter. He chuckled and hugged me tightly.

"Max made breakfast, do you think you could try a bit..?" He asked cautiously, I sighed and loosened my grip, putting my head on his shoulder.
"I... I can't make any promises... but I can try a bit." I said softly. he smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Even a few bites is enough." He spoke quietly, like how you'd talk to a scared puppy, as to not scare it off. I smiled weakly at him and sat up properly.

"I'll be in the kitchen, come down when you're ready, Love." Tommy said, walking out my room slowly. I smiled widely at his nickname for me, feeling butterflies take over my stomach. I sighed happily and unplugged my phone, putting it in my pocket, I quickly put on jeans and a hoodie and walked out of my room.

"Good morning." I said, a smile still evident on my face.
"Good morning, Koda!" Max said, putting a pancake on a plate.
"Morning, sleepyhead!" Wilbur beamed, he seemed awfully happy this morning.
"You seem happy." I said, walking up to Tommy and hugging him from behind.
"You do too." He said, smiling at himself.
"He has a date~" Tommy teased, I gasped and ran up to him.
"Give me the details! who is it? do I know them? where are you taking them?" I asked, he laughed and jokingly shoved me away.

"it's not a date! we're going out for a coffee, that's it." Wilbur laughed.
"You didn't answer my question!" I groaned
"I'll answer them after the d-" He stopped himself
"after the coffee." He finished, I giggled and playfully rolled my eyes, walking back to Tommy.

"Oh, Max, can you get another plate out please?" I asked, they looked at me a bit confused, but shrugged and got another plate and passed it to me.
"Thank you." I smiled, I gripped Tommy's hand and mumbled something to myself. He looked down at me and smiled, whispering a quiet 'you got this' to me. I let go of his hand and walked over to Max, I grabbed a fork, stabbing a pancake and putting it on my plate. suddenly someone hugged me, I looked over to see Max smiling proudly at me, they let go and went back to the pancake they were currently cooking.

TW: ED

I walked over to the table where Tommy and Wilbur were sat, Wilbur looked up from his phone, he looked a bit surprised to see me with the plate. I smiled weakly at him, and he returned the smile. I took a deep breath and grabbed a fork and knife, cutting a small piece of the pancake and putting it in my mouth. Wilbur and Tommy smiled proudly at me, though I didn't feel too proud of myself... I swallowed and sighed, slowly putting my fork down, Wilbur's smile faded while Tommy just rubbed my leg.

TW OVER

"don't look so down... it might not be much, but its still improvement." he spoke in a gentle voice, calming me a bit.
"Thank you, Toms." I smiled weakly
"no sadness today bitches, how about we go record a vlog or something today?" Max asked, sitting down at the table.
"that'd be great- oh but Wil, what time is your totally-not-a-date-date?" I asked
"at 12:00. how about we do it at 2:00?" he asked, I nodded then checked my phone, seeing that it was 11:48.
"Wil, you better go get ready. it's almost 12:00-" I started, he choked a bit and checked his phone, quickly standing up and running to his room, causing all of us to laugh