Late night apologies

This chapter is unique because it was written in the ✨sky✨
On that note, I'm currently flying and I don't like it. This is scary wth.

Not proofread, sorry :/
—————
—————
—————

I slid into the backseat of the car, Tommy started to get in but Max grabbed his shoulder and glared at him, causing him to slowly back out and let Max sit down.

"You alright dear..?" Max said quietly, putting their hand on my knee and looking into my eyes.
"I'm okay, I guess." I muttered, putting my hand on theirs.

"Can we talk about it?" Max said quietly, grabbing my hand and rubbing small circles on my knuckles.
"Uhm... not out loud." I said, grabbing my phone and typing out what happened. We swapped the phone back and fourth, typing out responses

Max punched the seat in front of them"Oi! What the fuck was that for?" Tommy groaned, turning and looking at Max, Who was glaring daggers at Tommy"For being a little bitch boy" they grumbled quietly, causing me to giggle a bit

"Oi! What the fuck was that for?" Tommy groaned, turning and looking at Max, Who was glaring daggers at Tommy
"For being a little bitch boy" they grumbled quietly, causing me to giggle a bit.

"The fuck did I do?" Tommy said, mostly questioning himself. Max continued to glare at them, but tilted their head to me slightly. A look of realization washed over Tommy's face, his eyes saddening. He muttered a quiet 'oh' and looked back to the front.

I looked down, bringing my knees onto the chair and towards my chest, resting my head in between my knees.
"Sorry..." Max muttered, rubbing the back of their neck.

~time skip~

"-da?" Someone spoke quietly, waking me from my sleep.
"Hm..? What'd I do?" I slurred, still tired.
"We're home." Wilbur said. I rubbed my eyes, stretching slightly.
"Okay." I said quietly, unbuckling my seatbelt and slowly sliding out the car.

I walked into our home, Wilbur following slowly behind me. I took off my shoes, putting them off to the side.
"I'm going to bed... night night." I spoke softly, walking to my room and flopping into bed, not caring enough to change.

~Tommy POV~

I took off my shoes, walking over to the sofa and sitting down. Koda went off to her room, Max following closely behind.
"You alright Tom?" Wilbur asked, sitting next to me.
"I think I fucked up, Wil." I said, wrapping my arms around myself.

"What do you mean?" He asked, putting his hand on my knee.
"Well... uhm... you remember how Koda was... Uhm, crying..?" I muttered, his grip on my knee tightened.
"Tommy, what did you do?" He asked sternly.

"Well, uh, she confessed that she... liked me, on the Ferris wheel." I said slowly, his grip loosened, a confused look coming over his face.
"I mean I'm glad she did, but what does that have to do with her crying..?" he asked.

"Well, she said she liked me, and me being the fucking dumbass I am, couldn't think of what words to say. so she took it as an 'I don't like you.' And now she won't even make eye contact with me." I said, tears pricking the corners of my eyes.
"Hey, hey, it's okay, why don't you just explain what happened to her? Apologize for not thinking of words in time-" he started

"Even if I said that we," I wiped away a tear, taking a breath
"We can't even fucking be together..." I said sadly, tears slowly starting to stream down my face.
"Hey, it's okay Tommy..." he said, pulling me into a hug. I cried quietly on his shoulder, hugging him tightly.

"Why wouldn't you be able to date her?" He asked after a few minutes of silence.
"She has a fucking boyfriend..." I spoke quietly, pulling out of the hug and wiping my tears away.

TW; mentions of abuse and attempted SA.

"She... what? What's his name?" He asked, looking upset.
"Uhm... Joey? Jordan?" I said, thinking about what his name was.
"Joseph?" Wilbur asked
"Yeah, something like that.." I shrugged
"That son of a..." he muttered

"What?" I said, confused.
"Joseph is her ex, he was very toxic, he would yell at Koda, and on occasion, hit her." Wilbur said, sounding angry.
"He fucking what?!" I whisper yelled.
"That's not all, last time I saw him he tried..." Wilbur stopped himself, taking a deep breath.
"He tried to force himself upon Koda... luckily I stopped it before he could do anything drastic." Wilbur finished. I was stunned, the fucking bastard... if I see him I swear I will-

TW over

"What're you two doing up?" A quiet, sleepy voice said, I turned around to see Dakota.
"I'm so so sorry." I said, she looked confused at first, but then looked like something clicked in her head.
"It's fine... I should be the one apologizing..." she laughed awkwardly.
"You have nothing you need to apologize for." I said, she smiled softly and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a small glass of water and walking back to her room.

"If I ever see that dickhead again... I swear to god he will regret ever going near her..." I grumbled
"Agreed, now how about we try get some sleep. You can explain to her later, alright?" Wilbur said softly
"Yeah... goodnight Wil." I said smiling, getting up and waking to the guest bedroom I was staying in.

———————
———————
———————

I broke my phone and now there are colourful lines everywhere *pained noises*
Here are some photos of the damage I guess lmao

I broke my phone and now there are colourful lines everywhere *pained noises*Here are some photos of the damage I guess lmao

The black blob has spread and is a lot worse now X-X

Anyway how's your day going

Words: 922