Chapter 2

their arts teacher asked them to get a sheet of bond paper for an activity. some of the students stood up and asked each and every one of their classmates if they had any. sunoo took his backpack and noticed that he ran out "jungwon do you have an extra?" sunoo asked.

"i just gave the last one to jay and i have a few here but they're very crumpled. why dont you ask ni-ki? he has a lot" jungwon giggled. sunoo banged his head on the table and gripped on his hair "whats wrong mr. kim? oh wait you don't have paper! mr. nishimura can you give him a few?" their teacher said.

ni-ki nodded and handed him some "accept it before i take it back" ni-ki joked. sunoo rolled his eyes and whispered him a small thank you before receiving it "okay i assume everyone's done begging for an item they're supposed to have in their backpack! please go back to your seats and prepare your pencils" their teacher joked.

"what we're going to do is draw. it can be a flower, a house, the person you like, anything! thats your choice. after you finish, put a short description of your drawing on the bottom of the paper and submit it to me. try drawing a stickman and i will give you an f minus"

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"treat me" ni-ki giggled "what?" sunoo looked at him in confusion. ni-ki placed his arm on his shoulder and pulled him close "take me somewhere" he said. sunoo removed his arm from his shoulder and shot him a glare "and why do i have to do that?"

"because i gave you paper. you think i give things for free?" ni-ki scoffed. there it was again. that annoying grin on his face making sunoo want to punch him "im not the only one who asked you for one!" sunoo hissed "trees have lives. i have a life— and i need food. plus, i dont have money." ni-ki smiled.

sunoo thought of a way to escape the situation he was in but the youngers stomach suddenly growled, making him worried. he wasn't heartless so he just released a sigh and flicked ni-ki's forehead "you didnt eat didn't you?! did you do this on purpose?!" he hissed.

ni-ki massaged his forehead with his fingers and threw sunoo a dirty look. the older wrote something in a piece of paper and gave it to the other "thats my number. if you're willing to wait for your food then call me after class and i'll take you somewhere" he rolled his eyes.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

sunoo looked at his watch and tapped his feet continuously on the ground "why wont he call me.." sunoo sighed. he's been waiting for 20 minutes and didn't receive any call. just when he was about to leave, he saw ni-ki running towards him.

"i was too lazy to save your contact so i just looked for you" ni-ki laughed "okay im not going to take you somewhere far. just follow me" sunoo said. ni-ki tied his shoelaces first and followed sunoo after he finished.

the both of them walked and kept walking till they finally reached their destination. they entered the restaurant and took a seat at the corner of the place "order anything you want" sunoo said.

a few minutes later, the food arrived and ni-ki started eating "slow down you're gonna choke!" sunoo yelled "why aren't you eating?" he asked whilst chewing the tteokbokki "im not hungry" sunoo replied. ni-ki shook his head and pushed the plate to sunoo's side "you can eat that one"

well that was unexpected. sunoo didn't know he would be this generous because it seemed like the younger wanted to make him go bankrupt by ordering a lot of food. ni-ki handed him another pair of chopsticks and nodded, telling him that he didn't mind.

slowly, the older received the item being handed to him and gulped. he didn't know ni-ki had this side. ni-ki then took his phone out and took a picture of the food. they just ate in silence and used their phones to atleast ease the awkwardness.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

yeonjunsbiceps

yeonjunsbiceps:
im eating rn 💪

hyukaslayed:
SAME DLWHDLHSDKSJ
im with someone right now
they wont talk to me so i just
used my phone. shit is too awkward

yeonjunsbiceps:
im also eating with someone
but i dont feel awkward
BTW
TXT COMEBACK AHAIAALAHSK

hyukaslayed:
shouldn't have wasted my
money today. how tf am i
supposed to buy the albums

yeonjunsbiceps:
i have plenty of money
do you want me to pre order for you?
you're my bf anyways and i cant rlly
get you anything atm

hyukaslayed:
WHAT NO DW OMG
its okay i'll just ask
my parents!! ☺️

yeonjunsbiceps:
okay :)
wait sorry i have to go
byeeee ily

hyukaslayed:
ilyt bye!! 💗

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

ni-ki placed his phone on the table and sunoo did it after. they both raised their eyebrows "were you copying me?" ni-ki laughed "i wasn't! i was texting someone!" sunoo defended himself.

_______________

i'll post the next chapter tomorrow! 😋