Chapter 9

"a- are you sure its him?" jungwon stuttered. sunoo rolled his eyes playfully and gently slapped his arm "i said 'i think'. im not sure yet but i really think its him! one time my boyfriend and i were texting and his friend suddenly stole his phone then texted me weird stuff. after we texted daniel told me that his friend stole his phone. you know geonu from class 1002? apparently, that 'friend' was him" sunoo explained.

the younger released a sigh and pursed his lips "i dont think its okay for you to assume.." jungwon said.

"why not? if its not daniel then okay thats fine, I think I'd feel a bit disappointed. how are my assumptions gonna make a mess anyway? do you know something i dont?" the black haired laughed. jungwon chuckled nervously "actually there's something i have to tell you. a few months ago when-" jungwon cut himself off when ni-ki started running towards them.

sunoo raised his eyebrows and followed jungwons gaze. when he turned around he saw ni-ki bending slightly with both of his hands placed on his knees, panting "sunoo get me water" he says. the older looks at him in disbelief "why? im not your butler-"

"just. get. me. water." ni-ki shot him a glare and shooed him away with his hand. sunoo groaned and stood up, making his way to the water dispenser.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

they had already finished training and it was time for everyone to go home. ni-ki fixed a few things in his bag and teased sunoo for the last time that day by saying he's short before leaving the school building. his house was only a few minutes away from school so he didn't have to worry about taking the bus or waiting for someone to pick him up.

once he arrived, he unlocked the gates and made his way to the house's entrance. when he opened the door, he saw his mother cooking something in the kitchen "you're home early" he said.

"thats the first thing you say when entering the house?" his mother giggled. ni-ki didn't reply and threw his body on the couch. she looked at him with worried eyes and approached him "how was school?" she asked "fine" he replied.

his mother released a sigh and gave his head a few pats "i know you're tired but can you please eat something? i made your favorite~" she cooed. ni-ki smiled and sat up "okay I'll eat a little" he pouted.

they both made their way to the dining table and started eating "how is it?" she asked "it tastes amazing as always" he says with the food in his mouth. his mother laughed and put a few more on his plate.

she watched him eat for a while and chuckled when she remembered that her son was in a relationship "are you and your boyfriend doing okay? whens the meeting?" she laughed. ni-ki giggled and stuck his tongue out "next month. im a bit nervous" he scratched the back of his head.

"you dont have to worry about anything. you're tall and handsome. what more could he want?" she teased.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

sunoo stretched his back after everyone in the court had finished training. he cracked his knuckles a few times and picked up his backpack thats been on the floor for a while "we'll go now hyung bye take care on your way home!" jungwon said. sunoo also said his goodbyes and waited for daniel to exit the locker room so he could give him his phone back.

"you're still here?" daniel asked "oh yeah i was waiting for you" sunoo laughs. the taller tilted his head and bent his back a little to face him "why? do you like me?" daniel smirked "n- no! you asked me to watch over your phone you tall fuckass. here!" sunoo took his hand and placed his phone on it for him to hold, shooting him a glare after.

daniel laughed and watched him run away in embarrassment. he ran after him and blocked his way "your cheeks say otherwise! look at them turning red!" he teased. sunoo rolled his eyes and went the opposite way so he could leave the place and scream his lungs out "hey i was kidding~ want me to walk you to the bus stop?" daniel chuckled.

sunoo smiled and gave him a slight nod "okay lets go!" he cheered.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

yeonjunsbiceps

hyukaslayed:
heyyy ^_^

yeonjunsbiceps:
hi 🫣
how was your day?

hyukaslayed:
fineeee
i told you to stop using
those new iphone emojis..
I CANT SEE THEM OK💔

yeonjunsbiceps:
sorryyy

hyukaslayed:
its okat
okay*
someone called me
short a while ago...💔

yeonjunsbiceps:
LFBAIFHWOBSKRVWKSH
ARE YOU? 😭😭

hyukaslayed:
?????? NO

yeonjunsbiceps:
💀💀
i had basketball practice
a while agoooo

hyukaslayed:
🤨

yeonjunsbiceps:
oh i have to go now
byeee take care
i love you 💛

hyukaslayed:
bye
i love you too ☺️

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

@sunoo.sun tweeted!

basketball huh 🤨

482 likes || 72 comments

icehoon this is cyberbullying
→ @sunoo.sun happy best friend day ☺️
→ @icehoon you're a few weeks late
→ @sunoo.sun no im not : (

queenlayla THX FOR THE NEW WALLPAPER SUNOO
→ @sunoo.sun np hyung 😜

mjriki you liked watching me play didn't you?
→ @sunoo.sun what the fuck we dont even follow each other
→ @mjriki im just visiting 😁

mjriki followed you!
sunoo.sun followed you back!

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

mjriki

sunoo.sun:
why did you follow me

mjriki:
why did you follow back
🥰🥰🥰

sunoo.sun:
because i wanted to

mjriki:
ok
bye 🫣

____________________

my narrating skills dissappeared 🕳️🚶🏻‍♀️