25

[Third Person...]

You had no where to go.
You continued running until almost falling over your two feet.

You began to walk as you caught your breath, angry tears falling down your face. Someone pulled up next to you.

"Need a lift?" He asked

"I don't know, will Danny find out I'm with you?" You spat back.

"Ouch... Nena, you know I protect but you left me no choice." He tried explaining his poor decision making skills but was obviously failing in doing so.

"No choice? How did you even know any of it?!" You screamed stopping in your walk to turn towards the now stopped car, he got out.

"Oscar had his suspicions, he figured out that puta was lying to you."

"Watch your mouth." You stepped toward him, only causing him to smirk toward you in a proud expression.

"Hurt, angry, bruised. But still loyal, y/n. You know I can help you, we can help you." Ivan tried convincing you once again.

"With what price? I would never be able to leave, Cesar would be roped in, Ceci would be roped in. What's the point of it all if there's a never ending spiral?!" You yelled in frustration.

"I promise you, Cesar and Ceci will not have to join. You help us, and we help you. No need for generational spirals." Ivan said putting his hands onto your biceps of your crossed arms.

"Why does everyone need my help? What is so special about me that causes others to think that I'm some kind of fucking hero?" You asked, Ivan smiled.

"I'm happy you asked. Get in, I'll show you." You looked at him warily.

"You don't trust me?" He asked slyly, you only rolled your eyes before getting into the car. Good choice, he thought.

You didn't drive far before he stopped the car in front of what looked to be an abandoned home.

"Let's go." He said unbuckling his seatbelt and opening his door. You once again looked at him warily before agreeing to get out of the car as well. It was dark now, about eleven at night.

You walked up the creaky patio as you watched Ivan unlock the door and walk in. You put your hand onto your pocket knife that was located on the hem of your pants just incase. Iván turned on the lights and led you towards the kitchen where on the table laid liquid testing bottles, similar to ones scientists use, as well as doctors.

"Waymond, your father, wanted you to have this."

"Waymond?"

"Your biological dad."

"Hold on... he worked alongside—"

"Pedro, yes. They left writings for you as well but they were lost with all of the moving around to keep this stuff safe." Ivan explained a bit more.

"Writings?" You asked again, still a bit dumbfounded.

"Journals, stacks of them, from both of them."

"So this is why the Avengers have been trying to train me, to trick me into telling them where my father's things were?" You asked more yourself than Ivan, but he already knows the answer.

"No, i mean maybe a part of it. But mainly no. Waymond put these serums into his blood stream as well as yours when you were born."

"So I'm some science project that was just dumped?" You asked, feeling defeated.

"Much more than that." He said handing you a photo.

"What's this?"

"Look at it." He said pulling a chair so he could sit down.