The Beginning

Third POV

It was a quiet day at U.A. High School, one of, if not The, Best Hero School in the world. It would be nice to that it was a normal day as well, but given this world full of superpowers, Heroes and Villains, and typical, teenage, high school drama, any semblance of the word 'normal' has been proven moot.

Nezu was walking around the school whilst classes were going on, hoping to hear about any gossip, to intrigue his intelligent, sadistic mind, or find any evidence of any possible leak to the League of Villains. Nezu hated the thought of a traitor among the school, be it student or staff member, but after multiple encounters with the League that only U.A. staff would know about and many of the students having the right Quirks and intellect to ease drop easily, the evidence that one of their own was a leak to the Villains was growing more and more evident.

'They haven't made a move so far, but it is good to find out, so that we do not get caught with guard down, again.' Nezu thought.

Suddenly, as he was walking outside of Gym Gamma, a mysterious portal suddenly materialized.

Nezu jumped back, startled. 'A Villain attack?!' He thought with confusion and surprise. Nezu looked at the portal that appeared it front of him, careful to not be too distracted against a swift attack, and quickly deduced that it wasn't one of Kurogir's Warp Gates. The Warp Villain's Gates were swirling portals of black and purple mist, whilst this portal was instead blue and cosmic-looking.

Nezu quickly reminded himself that the Warp Villain was also in custody and locked away inside Tartarus Prison for the better part of a few months, so the portal being some upgraded version of his Quirk was highly unlikely. Nezu also noticed that the schools alarms weren't going off, meaning that it wasn't some outside intrusion of a Quirk being used, so it was even more mysterious.

As Nezu took hesitant steps towards the portal out of a sense of curiosity, an object materialized out of it. It was a large black box, highly advanced looking as evidence of the neon techno lines coming from it. On top of it was a note taped onto the box.

Then, as quickly as it appeared, the portal shut close and vanished into thin air.

Nezu was in shock at what occurred and hesitantly walked towards the box, cautious if if was a bomb or trap of some kind. As he reached it and examined it critically, he found no such evidence of explosives or mechanisms that would indicate a trap.

He looked to the note taped to the top and opened it. As he read it, he grabbed his communicator and said "Aizawa, report to me by Gym Gamma, I have quite the surprise."

An hour later...

Aizawa arrived to where the mouse-bear hybrid principal was after a few minutes, noticing and looking to the mysterious box next to the principal with confusion and suspicion. Nezu explained to him the events that occurred recently and they decided to call up the teachers, especially Power Loader to inspect the box, and the visiting pro heroes to report to the teacher's meeting room.

An hour later, the teachers and visiting heroes arrived to the conference room. The teachers consisted of Nezu, at the head of the large wooden table, Aizawa, All Might, Midnight, Present Mic, Cementoss, Vlad King, Power Loader, Snipe, Ectoplasm, Recovery Girl, Thirteen, and Hound Dog. The visiting pro heroes included the current Number 1 Hero, Endeavor, Miruko, Mt. Lady, Ryukyu, the Pussycats, Kamui Woods, Death Arms, Fatgum, and Gran Torino.

They were all confused as to what merit another meeting so soon and the bow that the Principal had beside him. After they finished sitting down, Nezu spoke "Thank you for convening on such short notice."