Chapter 21: Thor vs Raiden

Third POV

With a press of a button, the next video played, Kaminari practically bouncing in his seat.

"The Gods of Thunder may endure eternal rule under their domains, but in the ring together, they are anything but mortal." Wiz began.

"Means that these immortal gods will still die to the death, idiot." Bakugou grumbled out without looking to Sero who's mouth was open. The Tape Quirk user simply closed his mouth and turned back to the video.

Ibarra, went down onto her knees, clasping her hands and started muttering prayers at of forgiveness for this 'blasphemy'.

"The mighty Thor, Prince of Asgard and the God of Thunder." Boomstick introduced the first fighter.

"And Lord Raiden, defender of Earth Realm and also the God of Thunder." Wiz introduced the second one.

"Oh wait, I think I realize what universe this Raiden guy is from." Sestuna jumped from her seat and raised her hand.

"Well don't keep us in suspense, which is it?" Sen said.

"The same one with that creepy Shang Tsung dude, the one that stole souls from people." Setsuna answered. "I think they said Mortal Kombat."

"Shang Tsung?" Melissa questioned.

"He was in the second fight." Izuku answered. "His main thing was that he can morph into other people and use their powers and steal their souls."

"How do you know?" Awase asked further.

"Wiz just said that Raiden is the Defender of Earthrealm, which is obviously Earth, and is the same name that they said in Shang Tsung's analysis." Setsuna replied.

"Well that's assuming that there are no other universes that have Earth go by as Earthrealm, but that does sound possible." Itsuka said.

"He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick." Boomstick introduced themselves.

"And its our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win, a Death Battle!" Wiz finished the intro.

"Interesting." Nezu said. "This fight will assuredly be a first."

"A first of what, Nezu sir?" All Might asked.

"A Battle between Gods." Nezu answered. "While Kratos and Spawn came close, they were more God Killers, with the only one that was an actual deity being Kratos. This however will be two actual gods. I sure hope that a battle of this magnitude doesn't cause as much ruckus as Kratos and Spawn's."

All Might nodded in agreement, remembering vividly that chaos that ensued finding out about Izuku being both Kratos and Spawn and One For All's near reveal, the explanation to Aizawa, and Young Tokage's eavesdropping.

The first fighter's appearance was, what the currently gushing Kirishima and Tetsutetsu considered, Manly. The god was tall and large, his muscles so large that Deku could compare them only to All Might's and maybe Endeavor's, and his chest wide and built like a brickhouse. He wore a black bodysuit over his chest and to his crotch, four silver, metal, circular plates plastered on his wide chest, the two larger ones on his pecs and two smaller ones below them at his ribcage, and a yellow, golden belt around his waist. His legs were covered in blue pants, his feet clothed in golden and black-strapped boots that reached up to his knees. His arms, up to his wrists, were bare, revealing incredibly powerful biceps, his wrists covered in black and red bands, leaving his large fists bare. A flowing red cape flowed behind him, a silver-winged helmet clothed his head, golden blonde hair flowing out the helmet and down his chiseled, square jaw and blue eyes. In his hand, he wielded a hammer, a short brown-leather grip with a leather strap to one end and the other holding a stone-colored, rectangular metal of the hammer.