Chapter 31: Fox McCloud vs Bucky O'Hare

Third POV

Midnight blinked. And then again. And then a third time before speaking. "So, let me get this straight." Midnight started. "In an attempt to make Midoriya, who all 10 of you are in love with, jealous, as to gauge out his feelings for you all, you attempted to drug Mineta with an aphrodisiac in his coffee, but Midoriya drank it by mistake."

A chorus of "Yep" "Pretty much" and other similar phrases came from the 10 girls in front of her, all of them either rubbing their necks and arms, twiddling their fingers or thumbs, or looking perfectly nonchalant *coughAsuiandMeicough*.

"My, my, if there was anyone in both of your classes to become a harem master, Midoriya would have only been 5th of my guesses." Midnight admitted. Finally, she pinched the bridge between her eyes and sighed. "Girls, while I am rather proud about how ruthless and dedicated you are in getting your man, drugging another student to make another jealous didn't come off as excessive and dangerous?"

"Well, when you put it like that, I suppose." Momo tried saving face of her embarrassment for participating in this plan.

"But we just were scared of knowing the truth and wanted more proof before we confessed to Deku." Uraraka explained.

"Plus, that purple perve has been nothing but an annoying, sexist, shameless pain in the ass all year." Kyoka crossed her arms, opting to look away from Kayama's judgmental gaze. "We figured that this would also be a big way to get back at him."

"Yeah, making the shameless perve of your class have even less inhibitions and perve on you more sounds like a great plan." Midnight's sarcastic tone made the girls flinch.

"In all honesty, it wasn't the most thought out of plans." Melissa admitted.

"In our defense, we only came up with it last night." Setsuna pointed out.

"We are going to have more of a talk about this, along with perhaps an appropriate punishment for this reckless behavior." Midnight warned the girls as they lowered their heads. "But first things first, I do in fact have a way to fix this little debacle."

In the next five minutes, Midnight pulled aside Principal Nezu and carefully explained the situation to the rodent principal, making sure to weave in the urgency to not let Aizawa know about this. Nezu agreed, not wishing to tempt the insomniac teacher to expel near half of his class, two students from outside his own, or a recently graduating third year. Nezu and Midnight did agree that the girls will be punished, discreetly, for the endangerment of two of their classmates.

After they finished their talk, and a quick call, Nezu had spoken to the group that if they would be willing to have refreshments and snacks brought in, the rodent already knowing of their collective agreement before he even uttered the last words. Nezu decided to send out two students to get the snacks, that which Tokage and Iida immediately volunteered.

The former of whom agreed via Midnight's plan that she relayed to Nezu, which the principal was quite impressed with. Midnight held an antidote in her office for the purposes to act as an anti-aphrodisiac, in cases to counteract individuals suffering negatively to her Somnambulist Quirk and for risky hang outs and dates. They could then administer the anti-aphrodisiac into a drink for Midoriya, have the girls offer it to him, which would be quite easy given his current state, and fix this problem before it gets any worse.

While Tokage was bummed out she would miss this next Death Battle, it was better than dealing with a guilty conscience any further.

As the two students sped out, one of whom on her secret assignment, the rest sat back down, Mei pressing the button to play the next video.