Chapter 4: Rogue vs Wonder Woman

Third POV

After the group calmed down and quickly tried to erase the Izuku that they saw, they quickly played the next video.

"Superheroines. Millions have been drawn to these modern myths of comic book lore." Wizard starts.

The heroes and students were excited that instead of morally questionable mercenaries and vile villains, they now can see actual superheroes taking each other on. The Death part of Death Battle made them feel for a moment guilty for wishing a fight between superheroes to the death but they remembered that they are mere simulations to see which one is superior.

Anyways, the girls and superheroines were super excited at the mention of having this fight between two female superheroes and seeing which had the greatest girl power.

The boys were just as curious as their female counterparts but quickly tried to reign in any impulse or thought that could even be slightly perverse, lest they get targeted by Izuku's wrath like Mineta. Bakugou was the only one not worried because he knows that no matter how hot the female will be that he won't go drooling like his pig of a classmate.

"Or you could, uh, just be drawn the way they're drawn," Boomstick says, perversion in every word on his every phrase.

The boys could not say the same for Boomstick. The girls were already getting annoyed at Boomstick's perverted phrasing and they felt that they will have to put up with it for the rest of the video.

"Like Anna Marie, the Rougue..." Wiz introduces the first character.

"And Diana Prince, the Wonder Woman." Boomstick introduces the second.

"He's Boomstick and I'm Wizard." Wiz introduces himself and his partner.

"And we're here to watch two chicks duke it out! CATFIGHT!" Boomstick yelled excitedly.

"Boomstick! Behave yourself!" Iida said.

Sero said, "Um Iida, you know he can't hear you, it's just a video, right?"

Iida blushed embarrassed and sat back down, much to everyone's amusement.

"And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills..." Wiz started before Boomstick interrupts him.

"And maybe a few other things," Boomstick said.

Cue the groans from 90% of the viewing audience.

"To find out who would win, a Death Battle." Wizard continued.

Rogue

The first contestant is a young, attractive woman wearing a green and grey mixed skintight suit. Her hair is curly and brown with big white streaks in it. They all found her quite attractive and wondered what her powers were.

"Owen and Priscilla lived in a back-to-nature hippie commune in Caldecott County, Mississippi. Here they gave birth to Anna Marie who enjoyed the attention of her Aunt Carrie, from her mother's side. The commune's failed attempt to use Native American mysticism to reach the Far Banks resulted in Priscilla's disappearance." Wiz explained.

They all felt for the future heroine, knowing that losing the life of a family member is devastating. The one who could understand it most currently were Iida, Mirio, and All Might.

Iida knew how it felt to nearly loose someone close to you, such as when his brother was maimed and nearly killed by Stain. He couldn't fully sympathize with fully losing a relative but if it was anything close to his own experience of nearly losing Tensei, then he could feel for her.