Chapter 7: Zitz vs Leonardo

Third POV

The next video played out as Mei pressed the play button.

"Last time on Death Battle, The Ninja Turtles battled to find the deadliest of the team, and good ol' Leo used cunning strategy and swordplay to come out on top." Boomstick said. "And uh...yeah...still guilty about that."

"But the fight isn't over yet. Leonardo must now face his most powerful imitator, Zitz, the leader of the mighty Battletoads."

"I can see why you don't like to choose in this fight, Asui." Kaminari said. "It's between Midoriya and a toad like you."

Asui's response was a tongue slap to Kaminari's face. "I'm a frog." Asui said, a ticked off mark on her head. "But I like toads too."

"Why me?" Kaminari wailed depressed.

"He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick." Boomstick said.

"And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle." Wiz said his usual catchphrase.

The first contestant is a human sized, anthropomorphic toad with bluish green skin, wearing thick gloves, a belt and knee pads. He stood next to two other battletoads that appear to be his teammates; one with a lighter shade of green and wearing some dark shades while the other appeared the biggest and most muscular with brownish colored skin.

Zitz

"Zitz was a computer engineered as one of three ultimate amphibian warriors in a gladiatorial video game reality show called Battletoads." Wiz introduced the first combatant.

"Huh?" Honenuki said puzzled.

"This accidentally opened a dimensional gateway into another galaxy. Everytime the game began, the galaxy became the battle arena for their superhero war against the Dark Queen and they..." Wiz started explaining before his co-host stopped him.

"Woah, woah, woah, what?" Boomstick asked, completely confused, the students and even heroes shared in Boomstick's confusion.

"Three nerds made a video game, got sucked through it to another galaxy, and became toad superheroes." Wiz explained in a simpler way for Boomstick to understand.

"That sounds more ridiculous than the TMNT backstory." Monoma said.

"For once, I agree with you." Itsuka said.

"Okay, got it." Boomstick said.

BACKGROUND

Real Name: Morgan Ziegler

Height: 6'8"

Weight: 196 lbs.

Leader and Strategist

Superhuman Strength

Was originally Yellow, but is now Blue-Green

"Zitz was originally colored yellow, to differentiate him from Rash, but he is now officially a blue-green hue. He leads the Battletoad team with a laid back yet strategic attitude." Wiz explains.

"So both Zitz and Leonardo are both strategic, humanoid, reptile leaders." Setsuna deduced. "Makes sense."

"I wonder if Zitz is also Midoriya?" Sero wondered.

"Unlikely." Momo said. "I wouldn't describe Izuku as laid-back."

"Yeah, Sorry Deku but you tend to be a little extreme." Uraraka said.