Chapter 10: Kratos vs Spawn

Third POV

Mei started the video, most of the guys jumping in the seats from pure excitement, especially Bakugou.

"Of all the warriors who entered this arena, none could compete with these two titans of Death." Wiz proclaimed.

"That actually worries me since the first episode included my counterpart that destroyed an entire species and the second one had a soul stealing sorcerer." Momo said.

"That Just Makes Me More Pumped Up!" Bakugou yelled.

"Kratos, the Ghost of Sparta who single handedly annihilated Olympus." Wiz introduced the first warrior.

"A-Annihilated Olympus?!" Izuku muttered astounded.

"S-Single handedly?!" Iida said as well.

"And Spawn, who managed to dethrone both Satan and God!" Boomstick introduced the other one.

"Come again?!" Itsuka asked.

The destroying all of Olympus feat shocked a lot of the group, but the mention of defeating both Satan and God themselves made everyone's jaws drop. Ibarra started praying to forgive said God for watching such 'blasphemous videos'.

"I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle." Wizard said again.

The first fighter was a tall, muscular man who appeared to be in his late 30s at most. He was bald with a goatee on his chin, ghostly pale with a red mark going down his left eye to his shoulder, another scar on his other eye, and wearing a permanent looking scowl that made the students and some heroes shiver at the amount of pure hatred in them. He wore only a Spartan warrior skirt with sandals, Golden armaments on his wrists and chains wrapped around him that attached to wicked looking blades.

Kratos

"THAT MAN LOOKS SO MANLY!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu said.

"FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH YOU SHITTY KUNCKLEHEADS!" Bakugou agreed.

"He kinda scares me." Eri said. Kota reluctantly agreed as well.

"Okay you two how about you guys come with me?" Mirio said. "We can skip this battle and we can go to the dorms and see if Deku has any extra candy apples."

Mirio led the two kids, one white/haired cinnamon roll drooling at the thought of candy apples, away to the door and left. The group proceeded with the video.

(cue God of War music because its Awesome!)

"Kratos is a demigod, raised among the Spartans as their greatest warrior, until one day, his people were threatened to be overrun. It was then he struck a deal with Ares, the God of War." Wiz revealed.

Ares appeared to be a giant of a man, wearing reddish-brown armor and his hair and beard all made of fire. He also looked suspiciously similar to Endeavor.

Todoroki glared at the video, subtly feeling like he wasn't going to like this guy, and that's not even counting the annoyance and slight hatred of this guy looking like his father.

Endeavor would have felt flattered that this was possibly one of his counterpart, except he could feel that with it being the God of War, that it wasn't going to be something to brag about.

"Ares would give him the strength to protect his people and in return, Kratos would become his champion warrior." Wiz continued.

"Striking a deal with a god, especially the God of War doesn't sound like a good idea." Jurota said.