Chapter 29: Ryu Hayabusa vs Strider Hiryu

Third POV

Panic. That was what was running through the minds of the girls as they overheard Mineta's argument with Sato, and the revelations that occurred.

The girls whipped their heads towards Hagakure's frozen, invisible form with panicked glares.

"What the HE-*ahem*..." Mina corrected her loud before she brought the attention of the others. She spoke again with a quieter voice. "What the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks, Toru! You were supposed to put it in Mineta's coffee! What happened?!"

"I don't know!" Toru whispered back. "I put it in the coffee cup you told me to put!"

"Did you put it into the black coffee one with the purple M on it?" Momo asked further.

"How many times will I have to say that I did?!" Toru snapped at her.

"Did you double check?!" Uraraka whispered worried and in a panic.

"I couldn't!" Toru whispered yelled back. "Even while invisible, the guys will notice if they bump into me, and I had to do it quickly because Sato came back sooner! What happened to my distraction, Melissa?!"

"Sorry!" Melissa apologized. "Me and Mei try to get his attention away with one of our inventions, but Iida took it and rushed it outside so quickly, yelling for everybody to go about their day."

"He must be paranoid after all the times Hatsumei had blown both him and Midoriya up." Asui figured.

"That...sounds accurate." Mei admitted.

"Besides, I was also distracted by Midori!" Hagakure continued. "He noticed me when I was invisible, curse those lovable, analyzing eyes of his, and chatted with me, so I had to do it as sneakily as I can without him noticing."

"Well fuck!" Setsuna's disembodied head cursed quietly.

"Hey, is everything alright, girls?" The girls of the Sisterhood quickly turned their heads to meet a confused looking Midoriya. "You girls look worried about something? Is anything wrong?"

It took everything the Sisterhood girls had to not coo and blush at Midoriya's sweet, innocent eyes and frown.

"U-U-Uh, yeah Greenie!" Kyoka lied through her teeth. "Everything's cool. It's just that uh...we...uh..."

"We were talking about training!" Nejire jumped in quickly, her perky smile as bright as ever. "We were talking about training together on some new moves that we wanted to make based on the information on the fighters."

"Oh." Izuku's worried look quickly vanished and flashed a blinding smile. "Well, if you girls want, I can help you all with that. I got most of the info on my notebooks. We can go over them and I can help figure out a way to change some of them for you guys. And I have some notes on some inventions that Mei and Melissa can look over."

"That would be wonderful, Izuku." Momo replied. "We can discuss it more after the videos, if you like?"

"Sure?" Izuku nodded and smiled before turning back to the screen as it came alive for the next video.

The girls all sighed in relief...for about a few seconds before their eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. 'Did Midoriya just unintentionally ask us all out to a training session Date?!'

Izuku's face turned into a tomato. 'Did I just unintentionally ask them all out to training session Date?!'

The 1-B girls, sans Setsuna, looked on with amazement. 'Wow, he's good.' They thought, impressed.

Meanwhile, the rocking music and the Death Battle logo appeared as the video began.

"Ninjutsu." Wiz began. "Originally created by farmers to kill their oppressive samurai lords, the ninja has become one of the deadliest killers in history."