Chapter 25: Goku vs Superman

Third POV

Third POV

With Mei pressing the play button, the students were practically bouncing in their seats in excitement, including Bakugou, wondering how strong his counterpart's rival is and who he is. Deku had an empty notebook and pencil at the ready, practically vibrating and shaking in his seat so much, Eri felt like she on a roller coaster, and liked it if her giggling and laughing were an indication.

The Heroes and Teachers couldn't help but feel as curious as their students, with some leaning in their seats and paying full attention on who these two fighters are and how powerful they were. Endeavor recalled how it was said that this Superman, while beaten by Batman, was called the most powerful Superhero of all time, making the now Number 1 Hero ponder just how true the statement was. And All Might remembered how powerful Vegeta was with his planet destroying powers and forms, and wondered just how much powerful his rival could be.

"Both born to dying races and sent to brave new worlds, these two alien saviors are legendary." Wiz started.

"Ooh! So their both aliens?!" Mina perked up, more excited.

"That Goku guy I get because he's the same as Vegeta, who was a Saiyan, I think." Kosei said. "But what about that guy? He just looks human."

"We'll find out." Shoda responded.

"And everybody wants to know who would kick who's ass in a fight." Boomstick said. "And I mean everyone."

"Yeah! So quit with the intros and just get into it already!" Bakugou yelled, his excitement only fueling his impatience.

"Son Goku, Z-Fighter and the tenacious Super Saiyan." Wiz introduced the first fighter.

"And Superman, Last Son of Krypton and the Man of Steel." Boomstick introduced the other.

"Son of Krypton?" Jurota questioned. "Like the element Krypton?"

"Maybe they are referring to an alien planet called Krypton." Izuku answered Jurota's confusion.

"To ensure no questions are left unanswered, we will be acknowledging every official resource for both combatants, though the original writings hold precedence. No mistranslations allowed." Wiz explained.

"Wizard and Boomstick are taking this battle more seriously than all the others." Momo pointed out. "They must really care about these two a lot."

"They did say that everyone would want to know who would kick the other's ass, so maybe the people who watched their show on their Earth had high expectations for this one and didn't want to disappoint." Kyouka said.

"Also, as he was retconned and rebuilt in 1986's Crisis on Infinite Earths, we will be examining the modern version of Superman."

"Modern version?" Uraraka questioned. "Why wouldn't they use the original one?"