✧ YN's Last Mission ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 2

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Angel Yuri: YN!

Angel YN: ( She turns her back and looks at Yuri. ) Yuri! What are you doing here?

Angel Yuri: Are you done with your mission?

Angel YN: ( She smiles ) Yes!

Angel Yuri: Then let's go back Master is looking for you.

Angel YN: Okay! Let's go.

____________________________________________

Author:

Chief guard Yoongi had already opened the door for Prince Taehyung. Taehyung was now in his palace garden. He was having some fresh air to relax his mind.

In the afternoon King Kwan sends orders to bring Prince Taehyung to King's palace.

Chief guard Yoongi and Prince Taehyung are in King Kwan's chamber now.

King Kwan: Where was he yesterday? ( He asked the chief guard )

Yoongi: Your highness I found him in the forest.

King Kwan: What were you doing there? Don't you know if you stay outside after sunset you will destroy this whole kingdom?

Taehyung: ( He kneeled and bowed in front of the King for his forgiveness. )

Queen Eun: He is saying sorry please forgive him. ( She said to the King and looked at Taehyung ) Get up Taehyung ( She went near him and hugged him. ) I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to ease your pain. ( She started crying. )

Taehyung: ( He shook his head and wipe her tears )

King Kwan: I'm sorry Taehyung I do care for you. But as a king, I can't be selfish and keep looking after you. After what I saw 10 years ago I have to care for the people who stay in this kingdom.

Taehyung: ( He looks at his father. )

 )