✧ You Are My Son ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 32

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Jimin: What did you say? ( He asked with a straight face )

Devil: ( He smirks ) You heard me right abandoned kid. ( He looks at Iseul ) Iseul do you remember him?

Iseul: ( She looks at Jimin and smirks ) Of course I remember him. Isn't he the kid you abandoned a few years ago?

Jimin: ( He looks at the devil. ) Wh-what is sh-she saying? ( Tears start forming in his eyes )

Devil: She is telling the truth ( He walks closer to Jimin ) You are that kid I abandoned few years ago. I knew one day you will appear in front of me. That's what the head of the devil's said to me. Even if I abandon you, you will still come in my way.

Jimin: ( He takes a few steps back while shaking his head ) No! No, you are lying.

Devil: I wish it was a lie but unfortunately you are my son. Let me show you something.

Author:

The Devil pulls Jimin closer and grabs his hand. He pulls up Jimin's right-hand sleeve and shows him a cross sign which is engraved on his wrist.

Devil: I engraved this cross sign on your wrist so that I can recognize you in the future.

Jimin: ( Tears rolled down from his eyes ) Wh-why? Why did you abandon me?

Devil: ( He tightened his grip around Jimin's wrist. ) Cause you are a very big threat to all the Devils.

The day you were born you killed your mom. The head of the devil's said to me that if I keep you with me you will only bring misfortune for us. He told me to kill you but I decided to keep you alive.

Jimin: You should have listened to the head of the devil's and killed me that day only. ( He tried to control his tears but failed. )

Iseul: Orabeoni we don't have time. We should immediately leave from here.

Devil: We will leave for sure Iseul but after killing him. ( He looks at Jimin and smirks ) I didn't know you will be with those angels side.

Keeping you alive was a very big mistake. It's better to kill you ( He suddenly grabs Jimin's neck and pinned him on the tree. ) DIE! ( He tightened his grip around Jimin's neck. )

Author:

Jimin was so much in shock that he didn't try to stop the devil. He was very hurt. He didn't expect this.