✧ Nightmare ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 11

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

YN: Wait! Why you both are going to stay in my room?

Jimin: What if you need my help at midnight. ( He smirks )

YN: I'm not even surprised you jerk. I expect this from you. ( She said to Jimin ) But ( She looks at Hoseok ) why do you want to stay in my room?

Hoseok: YN there aren't many rooms in this palace. That's why we both thought to stay in your room.

YN: Ooh!

Yoongi: ( He looks at YN ) Yes actually we have only four rooms in this palace. One is Prince Taehyung's Chamber, the second one is my room, third one is my office and the last one is your room. But I can do one thing for you both. ( He looks at Hoseok and Jimin )

Hoseok / Jimin: What?

Yoongi: You both can sleep in my room for tonight.

Hoseok: Are you sure? I mean is that okay with you?

Yoongi: Yes!

YN: But Chief Guard where will you sleep?

Yoongi: I can't sleep today. You are injured so now I have to stand outside Prince Taehyung's room.

YN: Ooh yes! I'm sorry. ( She lowers her head )

Yoongi: Why are you saying sorry? You need rest so please take care of yourself.

YN: But you are also injured.

Yoongi: Don't worry about me I'm fine.

YN: ( She nods her head )

Yoongi: ( He looks at Hoseok and Jimin ) Let's go I will take you guys to my room.

Hoseok: Okay!

Author:

Yoongi and Hoseok walked out of the room. Jimin was still in YN's room. He walks towards the door. As soon as he reached near the door he turns his back and looks at YN.

Jimin: Good night Injured women ( He winks )

YN: Get lost!

Jimin: ( He laughs and walks out of her room. )

____________________________________________

----Yoongi's room----

Yoongi: This is my room. You can use it for tonight. Please don't touch anything in my room. Respect my privacy.

Hoseok: Okay! ( He smiles )

Jimin: Why? ( He scoffs ) Are you hiding gold here? You can- ( Before he could say anything further Hoseok pulls Jimin's ear. ) Aaa Hyung it hurts.

Hoseok: Doesn't your mouth hurts? You talk a lot these days. Learn to respect others privacy. Don't ask stupid questions. ( He leaves his ear )

Jimin: Aaa my poor ear. ( He whines )

Yoongi: I will take my leave. If you need anything to eat then- ( Jimin cuts him off )

Jimin: Of course, we will call you if we need anything to eat. ( He smiles mischievously )