✧ Prince Of Buyeo Kingdom ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 26

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Hoseok: She is not YN's Eomma.

Jimin: What? ( His eyes widened )

Hoseok: Yes! I will tell you everything later. First I have to go and meet Namjoon.

Jimin: Okay Hyung!

Hoseok: Hmm... I will take my leave now.

Jimin: ( He nods his head )

Author:

Hoseok was about to leave but somebody stopped him.

Angel Yuri: Angel Hoseok!

Hoseok: ( He turns his back and looks at Angel Yuri ) Angel Yuri! What are you doing here?

Angel Yuri: ( She blushed a little and said... ) Angel Hoseok Master has given you a new mission. Here it is. ( She gives him an envelope. )

Author:

Hoseok takes the envelope from Yuri's hand and opens it. He read the letter and looks at Jimin.

Hoseok: I guess I won't be able to go to Namjoon's place. I have to complete this mission first.

Jimin: Oh! Then Hyung should I go instead of you?

Hoseok: No! You stay here with YN. I will go to Namjoon's place after I complete my mission.

Jimin: Okay Hyung!

Hoseok: ( He looks at Angel Yuri ) Thanks for bringing this letter. You may leave. ( He smiles )

Angel Yuri: ( She blushed again ) No need to thank me. Okay, then I will take my leave. ( She casts a spell and disappeared from there. )

Hoseok: ( He looks at Jimin ) I will also leave now, Jiminaa. Take care of YN.

Jimin: ( He smiles ) Yes Hyung!

Author:

Hoseok casts a spell and disappeared from there.

Meanwhile, Yoongi dragged Guard Woo out of the palace and later he walks back towards his Eomma.

Yoongi: Eomma let's go. I will take you to my room.