✧ They met each other ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 3

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Author: 

Everybody is waiting for Chief guard Yoongi. As soon as Yoongi entered the royal court everybody's attention was on him and the King.

Yoongi: ( He bowed in front of the King ) You called me your highness?

King Kwan: Yes! ( He looks at YN ) Lady, may I know your name?

YN: I'm YN.

King Kwan: So miss YN, you told me to test your skills right?

YN: ( She nods her head )

King Kwan: Okay then! If you defeat Chief guard Yoongi in sword fighting then I will hire you.

Author:

Everyone present there gasped. Everybody knows that nobody can defeat Chief guard Yoongi in sword fighting.
They are thinking that if the guards of this palace can't win against Chief guard Yoongi in sword fighting then how a mere girl will win?

Yoongi: ( He turns his back and looks at the girl who is standing behind him. )

King Kwan: What happened? Are you scared now? You can back off if you want. ( He said to YN )

YN: I'm ready to have a sword fight with the Chief guard.

King Kwan: Good!

YN: Allow me to change my attire, your highness.

King Kwan: Guard Woo! Give her a room to change.

Guard Woo: ( He bows ) Yes your highness! ( He walks towards YN. ) This way Miss.

Author:

YN changed her attire.

YN's attire -

Author:

Now YN and Yoongi are facing each other. Both are holding their swords in their hand.

King Kwan: Start the fight! ( He announced )

Chief guard Yoongi: Girl are you sure you want to do this? ( He asked YN with a straight face )

YN: Yes!

Author:

They both started attacking each other. YN rarely attacked Yoongi. Because she can't harm an innocent person as it is one of the rules which she has to follow as an angel. Yoongi attacked many times but she always managed to dodge those attacks. This sword fight continued for more than an hour. But both Yoongi and YN didn't give up. They were still fighting. King Kwan realized that she is not a weak girl and can protect his son. The king stopped the sword fighting.