✧ YN Is My Sister ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 31

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Yoongi: Who are- ( Seokjin cuts him off )

Seokjin: He was going to dig a poisonous needle into your neck.

Yoongi: ( He looks at the man who is lying on the ground and again he looks back at Seokjin. ) Ohh!

Seokjin: Bend down

Yoongi: Huh? ( He frowned his eyebrows )

Seokjin: MOVE!

Author:

He pushed Yoongi to the other side and he started fighting with the goons who were going to attack on Yoongi from behind.

Yoongi didn't know what is happening and why this person ( Seokjin ) is helping him.

Yoongi kept his thoughts aside and started fighting with the goons along with Seokjin. Rowoon also helped them.

Meanwhile, YN and the devil are also fighting with each other.

Devil: I don't want to play this cat and mouse game anymore. Stupid angel be ready now. ( He smirks and casts a spell to attack on YN )

Author:

Before the devil could attack on YN someone cast a spell and tied the devil with a magical rope.

Devil: Who did this? ( He gritted his teeth and tries to free himself )

???: I did!

Author:

Devil and YN looks at that person. A smile crept on YN's face.

YN: You both came at the right time, Orabeoni and Jiminaa.

Hoseok: Yes! Thank god we both reached here at the right time. Or else I don't know what would have happened to you.

Jimin: Are you okay YN? ( He looked worried )

YN: Yes I'm fine ( She smiles )

Author:

When Hoseok, Jimin and YN got busy talking with each other the devil frees himself from the magical rope and casts a spell secretly and he attacked on YN.

YN was pushed back by the devil's spell and her back of the head got hit by a stone.

Hoseok and Jimin's eyes widened and they run towards YN. After YN loses her consciousness the devil cast a spell and disappears from there.

Jimin saw the devil disappearing in front of his eyes.

Jimin: Hyung he disappeared. He took Prince Taehyung along with him. Now, what shall we do?