✧ Help ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 35

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----Delan Kingdom----

Royal Court

Author:

Yoongi told the King about the incident that happened in the Delan forest.

King Kwan: WHAT? ( He gets up from his seat ) How is this possible? Where is my son?

Yoongi: He is completely fine your highness. You don't have to worry.

King Kwan: Did my son got hurt anywhere?

Yoongi: No your highness!

King Kwan: ( He sighs in relief and sits back in his place. ) Thank God!

Minister: ( He came forward ) Your Highness I am sorry but I want to say something.

King Kwan: What is it?

Minister: You seem happy after knowing that your son is okay. But how can you only think about your son?

King Kwan: ( He frowns his eyebrows ) What do you want to say, Minister Han? Be clear.

Minister: Your Highness I want to say that you are ignoring the fact that your son could have harmed someone in the kingdom.

There was a fest in our Kingdom today. Have you imagined what your son could have done to those people?

Author:

King Kwan was silent after listening to Minister Han's point.

Minister: Your Highness it's time to take some major actions now. I think for the sake of our Kingdom you should kill your son.

King Kwan: How dare you! ( He roared ) Say that again and I will behead you.

Yoongi: Minister Han I know you are older than me but still I want to knock some sense into your head. If you- ( Minister Han cuts him off )

Minister: Mind your language Chief Guard Yoongi! ( He shouted angrily )

Yoongi: Minister Han When you were keeping your point I didn't interrupt you so I expect the same thing from you as well.

Minister: ( He gritted his teeth and looks somewhere else but Yoongi. )

Yoongi: Minister Han if you think killing prince Taehyung will solve our problem then you are wrong. Because If we kill prince Taehyung then there are still chances of that devil capturing someone else body.