✧ End? ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 46

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Yoongi: ( He closes his eyes tightly and says... ) Da- Daniyaa!

_
YN's Thoughts:

( Her eyes widened ) Are his memories back?
_

YN: Orabeoni! Orabeoni look at me.

Yoongi: Someone is stabbing a girl ( His eyes are still closed ) YN my head is hurting very much.

YN: Orabeoni don't try to remember anything. Just look at me.

Yoongi: ( He slowly opens his eyes )

YN: Nothing happened okay! We have to kill that devil. So please pull yourself together.

Yoongi: ( He holds his head ) Y- Yes!

YN: ( She looks at Hoseok and nods her head )

Author:

Hoseok understood what YN is trying to say.

He immediately casts a spell and the real swords came into YN and Yoongi's hands.

As soon as the sword came into YN's hand she snaps her fingers and come back into her angel form.

King Kwan: Who are they? WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?! ( He shouted )

Author:

YN walks towards the devil.

YN: I am warning you for the last time. Leave Prince Taehyung's body right now.

Devil: I will leave him only if you are ready to give me what I want

YN: What do you want?

Devil: ( He smirks ) I want that person who has a half-moon birthmark on the nape.

Author:

After listening to the devil, YN, Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon's eyes widened.

Yoongi: ( He frowns his eyebrows ) Half-moon birthmark on the nape?

Devil: Yes! Give me that person and I will leave Prince Taehyung's body.

YN: NEVER!

Devil: ( He smirks ) Looks like you know who is that person with a half-moon birthmark on the nape.

_
Yoongi's Thoughts: