✧ Ae Ri ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 39

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Author:

As soon as YN tried to hold the lock a strong force of light threw her back.

Yoongi: ( His eyes widened ) SHAMAN NAMJOON! ( He shouted and turns his back to look at Namjoon [ YN ] )

Author:

As soon as Yoongi turned his back he turned into a stone.

[ A/N: lol I fulfilled Yoongi's wish here (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) ]

Author:

YN got up and looks at the box.

Namjoon ( YN ): What happened just now? What was that Chief Guard- ( She stops speaking after she looks at Yoongi. )

Author:

Y/N's eyes widened when she saw Yoongi.

Namjoon ( YN ): CHIEF GUARD YOONGI!!! ( She shouted and run towards him ) Chief Guard Yoongi! What happened to you?

_
YN's Thoughts:

Did he become a stone because he turned his back? ( She snaps her fingers and took back her spell and came back to her human form. )
_

YN: What should I do now? Namjoon said that if we turned our back before we complete our mission then we will be stuck here forever. ( She looks at Yoongi and a tear escaped from her eye ) That means now Chief Guard Yoongi can never go out of this place.

???: Yes! ( A female's voice echoed in that room )

Author:

Meanwhile, outside the cave, Namjoon and Jungkook are waiting for YN and Yoongi to come out of the cave.

Jungkook: Hyung it's getting dark now. When will they come out?

Namjoon: I don't know Jungkookaa. They should have come out by now.

Jungkook: Then why are they not coming?

Namjoon: I don't know. But I'm sure they still haven't turned their back.

Jungkook: Huh? What do you mean?