✧ I Want To Paint You ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 27

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Yi Seo: ( She heard Yoongi's voice in her sleep and she immediately opened her eyes. She looks at Yoongi. ) What happened Yoongiya?

Yoongi: ( He looks at Yi Seo ) Huh?

Yi Seo: Why did you scream? And look at you, you are sweating a lot

Yi Seo: Why did you scream? And look at you, you are sweating a lot. Tell me what happened Yoongiya?

Yoongi: Nothing Eomma! It was just a nightmare. I'm absolutely fine. Let's sleep.  ( He smiles )

Yi Seo: Are you sure?

Yoongi: Yes!

Yi Seo: ( She smiles ) Okay!

Author:

Yi Seo and Yoongi lay down on the bed. Yi Seo closed her eyes and slept soundly.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was thinking about the nightmare.

_
Yoongi's Thoughts:

That nightmare looked so real. First I used to see a man and a woman in my nightmare. And now this girl. But who is she?

And that other small kid looked like me.

If I was that kid then what I was doing there with her? Why did she call me Orabeoni? ( He paused )

Ahhh... My head is hurting now.
_

Author:

Many questions popped up in his mind but he shrugged all the thoughts and went to sleep.

----Next Day----

Evening

----Palace Garden----

Author:

Taehyung and YN are walking in the palace garden.

YN: Your Highness, you always stay in this palace so what do you do to kill your time?

Taehyung: ( He looks at her ) Do you want to know what I do?

YN: ( She nods her head )

Taehyung: ( He smiles ) Follow me