✧ Truth Revealed - 1 ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 7

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Devil: ( He walks closer to her. )

Devil: ( And then leans forward near her ear

Devil: ( And then leans forward near her ear. ) I captured Prince Taehyung's body because I wanted to do something by using his body. ( He looks at YN and smirks ) And you know what Prince Taehyung was the one who allowed me to enter his body.

YN: ( She widens her eyes ) What? Prince Taehyung allowed you to do that?

Devil: Yes!

YN: You are lying.

Devil: Why will I lie? I always say the truth to the person who is gonna die. ( He smirks )

YN: It's impossible. Why Prince Taehyung will do that? ( She asked herself and paused for a while )

( She looks at the devil ) You tricked him, right? ( She asked the devil )

Devil: Bingo! You are right! You are very smart han!

YN: How did you do that?

Devil: ( Smirks ) Well 11 years ago this Prince came to Delan's Forest while playing with his friends.

But suddenly he got separated from them. And got lost in the forest. I was watching him. I needed a human body at that time that will allow me to enter his or her body by his or her own will.

At that time I saw this Prince. He was only 15. ( He laughs ) He was an innocent, coward, and dumb kid. He was crying badly and searching for his friends but he couldn't find them. Then I took a chance of that situation. And I went near him.

----Flashback----

11 years ago

Devil: Hey kid! Why are you crying?

Taehyung: I want to go home ( He said while crying. )

Devil: You want to go home? Then I will help you.

Taehyung: ( He wipes his tears and looks at the man who is standing in front of him ) You will take me home?

Devil: Yes! But I want you to help me first.

Taehyung: How can a kid like me will help a big man like you? You also look so weird.