✧ Change In YN's Behaviour ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 22

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----Delan Forest----

Jimin: Finally we are here.

YN: Yes! Let's go.

Jimin: But YN do you think they will believe your lame excuse? ( He looks at his dirty clothes and some fake injuries on his body. )

YN: Then do you have any better excuse? ( She said coldly )

Jimin: No ( He sighs ) Anyways let's go now I want to teach a lesson to Mr. Meow. How can he call us frauds? ( He said while cracking his knuckles)

YN: Hmm ( She just hummed in response )

Author:

Jimin saw a sudden change in YN's behaviour but he didn't ask her anything.

They started walking towards the prince's palace.

Meanwhile, Yoongi is going out of the palace with a guard to complete some important work.

Yoongi hopped on his horse and turns his head back to the Prince's palace.

_
Yoongi's Thoughts:

You are being too obvious Taehyung. ( He sighs ) I hope that girl's brother forgives you.
_

Guard: Shall we leave?

Yoongi: ( He looks at the guard ) Yes!

Author:

Yoongi and the guard left the palace.

As soon as Yoongi left the palace YN and Jimin came in front of the prince's palace gate.

They both went inside and the first person they saw was guard Woo.

Guard Woo: Miss YN? What happened to you? ( He asks while looking at her messy state. )

YN: It's a long story. Actually- ( Guard Woo cuts her off )

Guard Woo: If it's a long story then I don't want to hear it. You better narrate your long story in front of the king. ( He glances at Jimin and looks again at YN ) Follow me now. ( He said and starts walking )

Jimin: YN I don't know why but my heart is beating unsteadily. ( He whispered in YN's ear )

YN: ( She looks at him ) Are you scared?