✧ He Can Speak ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 13

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Author:

Taehyung who was watching Yoongi and YN from outside the kitchen, left from there.

Meanwhile, YN asked a question to Yoongi.

YN: ( She looks at Yoongi ) Chief Guard I want to ask you something.

Yoongi: What is it?

YN: Why Prince Taehyung doesn't use sign language? I mean whenever he wants to say something he writes it down on a paper. Instead of writing it down on paper why don't he use sign language?

Yoongi: Why he will use sign language when he knows how to speak?

YN: ( She was shocked after hearing him ) He Knows how to speak?

Yoongi: ( He nods his head )

YN: Then why don't he speak?

Yoongi: Trauma

YN: Trauma?

Yoongi: I don't know a lot about it but some people say that Prince Taehyung killed a girl 11 years ago. And I guess that incident caused a huge impact on Taehyung's mind.

From that time onwards he stopped talking to people. If he wants to say something he will write it down on paper and give it to us.

12 years ago I met Taehyung. At that time I was only 15 years old. We were not that close to each other. I used to come to the palace occasionally with my father.

YN: Ooh! But chief guard why did you lie to me? Not only you even Prince Taehyung lied to me.

Yoongi: When did I lie to you? ( He frowned his eyebrows )

YN: You told me that an evil spirit has captured his highness body. But it wasn't an evil spirit, it was a devil.

Yoongi: I didn't lie to you. Everybody in this kingdom thinks that Prince Taehyung is possessed by an evil spirit. But what I saw yesterday was quite surprising for me too. I didn't know that a devil has captured Taehyung's body.

YN: ( She knitted her eyebrows ) Are you telling me the truth?

Yoongi: If you don't believe me then forget it. ( He said and turned his back. He was about to leave but YN hold his hand from behind )

-
YN's Thoughts:

Oh no!
I shouldn't have held his hand.
-