2. Attraction and Fiasco

Naina woke up first in the morning, she saw Sheena was still snoring, she shook her head and went near the window, weather was cool but pleasant today. She smiled enjoying the cool breeze when her gaze fell in Rajveer doing exercise.

He was shirtless lifting weight in their garden gym. Her throat went dry watching his muscles ripple. She was oogling at him shamelessly. She saw sweat beads rolling down from his tanned muscled body. From his chest to his waist to torso to his v-line...and.....she licked her dried up lips and let out a deep breath.

"Naina uth gayi.." Sheena said getting up from bed.

Naina shouted at her "CHUP CHAP SO JA..khabardaar jo uthi" Sheena quickly scurries back in bed covering herself in blanket from head to toe. Naina for weird reasons didn't want her to see that sinfully hot captain half naked. Suddenly she felt the need to workout.

She wore her yoga pants and sports bra, tied her hairs in a tight pony and gives a last glance in mirror after getting satisfied with her looks she quickly runs down before he finish his workout session.

He was now doing climbers when heard some noises. He got up to see what was happening and the view left him appealed. Naina was was doing squats with kettle bells. Her figure was on his full view, he himself didn't realised that how shamelessly he was checking her out. He has been out with many girls before with great figure, but the curves she got were perfect and in right amount, enough to make a sane man go crazy.

Her slender waist, sleek arms, crane like neck,  her brea....well he shouldn't be going there. He is little playful but not a womanizer or pervert, he know very well where to draw line but on the other hand he is again not a saint also as she bends down the half way her ass juts out is making him go bonkers.

She went concious as she can feel his heated gaze on herself. When she finished, she smiled at him.

"Good Morning Rajveer.." she wished to break the ice.

"Ahh..." He clears his throat "Good Morning...hmm..tum roz itni subha uthti ho?" He asks as he expected her to be sleeping till her college time.

"Umm yeah.. actually I have to workout, mujhse raha nahi jata, you know..am fitness freak..warna pura din lazy lazy sa lagta hai" she lies cleverly to impress him, don't know why.....she hate exercising, specially in morning...Naveen tried to make her adapt it in her routine but failed miserably.

"That's really good..one should keep themselves fit and healthy.." he said... "I must say...you have a...", He looks at her from top to bottom "nice... figure" he smirked, she flushed at his compliment. "Today am making breakfast, Naina ko bhi le ana..." He went inside, shaking his head trying to shrug off the level of hotness increased in his body.

"Goddd...ye banda sachme kitna hot hai" she said looking at his retreating back as he wore his tshirt while going inside.

Naina went back in her room to take shower when she saw Sheena all awake staring at her accusingly "toh isiliye mujhe bol rahi thi soja...huh..ye rasleela chal rahi thi".

Naina sighs "aisa kuch nahi hai bas ..aj exercise karne ka mann tha..". She lies again..twice this morning.

"Acha ab ek ladke ke liye tu mujhse jhut bolegi...beta teri rag rag se wakif hu mein...akele akele maze legi ab tu...bewafa" She accuses him.

Naina was annoyed now "tu Naveen bhaiya pe dhyan de na .idhar udhar Nain mattakka kyu kar rahi hai...mein nahane ja rahi hu". She went inside washroom to avoid her her.

"Sahi ja rahi hai beta bahot sahi ja rahi hai...yaad rakh mein ab bhi single hu...mere pass bahot options hai jisme hot captain bhi ata hai" she rile her up on purpose..