6. Hurtful Words and Planning

"Finally! Goaaaaaa!!!!" Naina and Sheena screamed together in excitement as Rajveer puts his hands on ears saving himself from getting deaf.

"Araam se, mere kaan ke parde fat jayenge" he almost shouted.

Naina waves him to stay silent "husshh! Tum nahi samjhoge, after all tumhari Umar nikal gayi hai."

He was shocked at her remark "meri! Meri Umar nikal gayi hai? What are you then, a kiddo?". He was offended.

"Ignore him" Sheena pulls Naina to herself "let's click a selfie". They posed excitedly.

Rajveer murmured "Goa ate hi dono ke rang dhang badal gaye hai, waha Delhi mein kase memni bani agey piche ghum rahi thi" he then eyes Naina angrily "meri Umar nikal gayi hai! Dekh lunga isko to".

"Wow! You booked a suite" Sheena exclaimed "that's so sweet of you Rajveer" sheena praises him.

He smiles at her "My pleasure, sab tumhare liye hi to kia hai meine, Naina," he says to Sheena while looking at real Naina with peripheral vision. "Your comfort is my utmost responsibility".

Naina was a little startled at his tone but ignored it later, she is way too excited to explore beach "even our room is beach facing" Naina jumps in excitement looking out of the window.

Rajveer shook his head "isey koi farak hi nahi padta".
_____________________________________

Later at night they joined their beach side college party. They enjoyed alot drinking and dancing.
Sheena wasn't drinking much as she wanted to observe everything around her and  not just wanted to get wasted, that too on their first night here. While Naina was in her full mood to get drunk till knees. Rajveer as usual keeping his eyes on Sheena (i.e. Naina for him) to keep her safe from any kind of threat.

He was also keeping a check on Naina also as she was attracting a lot of attention. She was looking damn hot in that two piece short beach dress.

"Oye Naina, baithe baithe sirf peeti rahegi ya hamare sath dance bhi karegi" someone called her from the group.

She quickly gulped down the last sip "Cominggg!"

Rajveer got alert "Naina? Usne Naina bola? Par ye to Sheena hai!"

Sheena comes from behind "chadh gayi hai usko, Naina aur Sheena mein fark hi nahi pata chala" Sheena cover up quickly before things go out of hands.

Rajveer nodded then asks again to clear his doubt "Magar Naina ne bhi to jawab diya, usey to pata hai ki wo Sheena hai Naina nahi".

Sheena scratches her head and mumbled "ho gaya satyanash, ye bewadi bhanda fudwayegi aj".

"Kya kaha?" Rajveer asks her.

She nervously thinks something "usey bhi to chadh gayi hai na, isiliye pata nahi chala ki wo Sheena hai Naina nahi" she chuckles nervously but he still doesn't looks convinced. "Arey sacchi jab ye talli ho jati hai na to apne apko army soldier samajhne lagti hai".

He shook his head at looks at her dancing wildly unaware of her surroundings as boys were oogling at her and some were trying to get close to her.

His irritation was reaching its peak "that's enough for the day, ab hume chalna chahiye".

Sheena exclaimed "what? Itni jaldi?" She whines "abhi to aye the".

Rajveer shots her a disapproving look "apni dost ki taraf dekho" she was Tripping here and there and few boys staring at her lecherously whose attention didn't seem nice to them "khud ka hosh nahi hai aur " he looks away in disappointment "samjh nahi araha tumhe guard Karu ya usey".

Sheena took measure of situation "ok, jaisa tumhe theek Lage, I guess hamara ab chalna hi theek hai" she agreed as she too felt that if they stayed then their trip will soon turn into an action trip.