4. Of Kisses and Unrequited Love

It was early morning and Naina was standing by the window of her room, admiring god's most amazing creation. That devilishly sexy captain, practicing with sword. Damn! She licked her dry lips, he looks  hotter exercising in that black tee. She can see his muscles flexing as he moves his wrist around furiously.  His body glistening under sun like raw gold.

He saw her with peripheral vision as she was watching him intensely while biting her lips. He smirked seeing her reaction. That's nothing new for him, his colleagues, cadets and even sometimes senior lady officers also gives him those bedroom looks and he is proud of it. But with her he felt another level of pleasure as if his hard work is being paid off with her appreciating gaze...he liked it.

He rested and pulls his tee off, showing off his muscles even more. She almost gasped at what she saw his oh so perfect 8 pack abs. She really wanna touch them,  feel them, lick them, scratch them, kiss them.... And and and....that never ending 'V' cut on his lower abs going down where his musculanity resides, her gaze stops on his crotch shamelessly gawking at it, wondering what will he look like without that layer....she feel herself getting wet.

He was pleased with the progress...he turns his head back at her when she quickly averts her eyes on a tree in front of her. He smirks and went inside chuckling as she let out a gasp of relief.

"Kitna hot hai ye banda" she gasped expirating. She huffed going inside washroom for much needed cold shower.
_____________________________

"Sheena itne dino se wahi hai? Strange!" Naveen said.

"Haan..uska Maan na ye hai ki wo Naina ko akele paraye mard...yani mere sath akela nahi rehne de sakti.... Taki kahi me uska fayda na utha lu" Rajveer sarcastically said while Naveen chuckled.

"Sahi hai, mein ab aur nishchint rahunga..." He said jokingly while Rajveer rolled his eyes. "But thing I have to warn you about.... Naina khurafati hai...magar jab ye Sheena aur Naina....dono ki mandali apas me mil jati hai to kayamat ati hai..so beware Haan...bahot tezz hai ye dono" Naveen warns him seriously.

"Yeah yeah I know....." Rajveer casually said while yawning, taking no interest".

"Bhai halke mein mat le, mein bol raha hu...ye kab Teri Baja ke nikal jaye tujhe pata bhi nahi chalega...." Rajveer just hummed in reply "waise am amazed ki ab tak in dono ne koi shaitani nahi ki... that seems suspicious..kuch to gadbad hai" Naveen put forward his doubts.

Rajveer gave laugh "kuch gadbad nahi hai.. it's just....." He saw himself in mirror "Mera aura hi kuch Kamal ka hai ki ladkiyo ko apna hosh hi nahi rehta...to khurafatein sochna to dur ki baat hai.....khas kar.....Sheena.(Naina)" he said looking at Naina through mirror who is making breakfast in kitchen

"She...Sheena kya" Naveen asked feeling sudden dullness in his heart.

"Wo ye ki....Mera charm uss par kuch zyada hi chal gaya hai" he chuckled when she by mistake wiped the batter on her head "and I think......I like her too" his eyes not leaving her.

"Dekh Raj.....sheena aisi waisi ladki nahi hai...wo...I mean... She is naive...wo ye sab one time thing...ye sab me nahi manti...you know short flings and all..." Naveen said trying hard to convince him.

"To kya mein Aisa waisa ladka hun?" He was offended "look Naveen, I know you are protective of her just like your are for Naina..magar..there is a spark between us...tune mujhe Naina se dur rehne ko kaha I did because she is off limits magar Sheena....wo alag hai, apna faisla khud le sakti hai" Rajveer placed his points.

Naveen sighed defeatedly "guess you are right...I over reacted" he felt strange emotions making him vulnerable but he is no place to take decisions for her....after all who is he to her... Her best friend's elder brother!