14. Something Brewing

I see there are more than 50+ readers for this story, for which am really glad, but I'll be the happiest person here if I see you guys leave even a single comment and your thoughts about the update, it really inspires and motivates me to write and update quickly. Thankyou for showering your love. ❤️🥰

_____________________________________

"Rajveer hato, Bhaiya ajayenge" Naina pushed him away as he was trying to hug her from back while she was chopping vegetables.

"Kyu itna dar rahi ho, meine Naveen ko hamare bare me bata to rakha hi hai" he naughtily says taking her in arms "waise bhi am not taking you against this kitchen slab, am I?" His voice husky and eyes getting dark "waise, Idea bura nahi hai, you, me and this kitchen counter" he sensually whispered against her nape, seducing her.

She started to feel drowsy under his proximity but comes back to reality when he started to kiss her neck "No" she pushed him softly making him slightly annoy.

"Naina" He groaned.

She turns back to her work, ignoring his pleas "subha hi we were together na, abhi kya jaldi padi hai" she tried to ignore his advances as it can be risky while having Naveen around.

"Kisi ko pyaar karne ke liye ye koi logic thodi na hua, Naveen to sirf ek bahana hai, mujhe to lagta hai tum mujhse bore ho gayi ho" he cutely said making her melt.

"Aur mujhe lagta hai tum kuch zyada hi horny ho gaye ho" Naina chuckled at his childishness and quickly kissed his pout.

"Aur mujhe firse Aisa lag raha hai ki tum bahot thandi pad gayi ho" he blocks her between kitchen slab and his arms.

Naina mischievously says "kyu subha wali picture bhul gaye kya?".

He smirks "subha?" Pretends to think "subha kuch hua tha kya?" Naina gives him a killer look at which he smiled "arey subha to beet gayi, abhi dopeher hai.." Naina gives him unbelievable look.  "Acha theek hai let's negotiate, zyada nahi mang Raha bas ek kiss de do" he said innocently.

"Ek kiss?" He nodded eagerly as if waiting for his candy "aur tumhe kya lagta hai ki mein tumhe janti nahi" she thrusts tomato slice in his mouth playfully "tum wo cheez nahi jo ek kiss pe ruk jao".

He ate the tomato quickly and replies "jab tum mujhe itne ache se janti hi ho to ye bhi pata hi hoga, ki mujhe Jo chahiye, wo me lekar hi rahunga" he said with firm determination making her slightly shiver.

Naina sighed "Rajveer, I too want you but....Bhaiya".

"Uski tension mat lo, wo apni behen se Bharat milap karne me busy hai seems like dono bhai behen ghanto tak batein karte rahenge after all itne time bad jo mile hai, bechare dono gale milkar apna dukh baat rahe the" Rajveer gave her the piece of information.

Naina becomes tensed and her mind starts to run marathon, and started her calculation, 'bharat Milap', 'bhai behen', 'gale milke', 'bhai_behen + Naina(Sheena) + Naveen - Sheena(Naina) % Rajveer = Siyyapa' "Oh Shit" Naina exclaimed in fear.

"Kya hua" Rajveer was startled at her reaction.

"Oh shit" she looks at him "khane ka time ho gaya" he looks at her as if she is some wierd creatures which she seems to be one right now "mein bhaiya aur bhab...I mean Naina ko bula ke layi".

She quickly runs towards Naveen room while Rajveer was watching her in amazement "ye to aise bhagi hai jaise gadhe ke sar seeng" he shook her head "bechari meri Sheena, dono pagal bhai behen ke sath reh reh ke khud bhi unke jaisi hoti ja rahi hai". He felt pity on her unaware that it's him who soon will be needing it.
_____________________________________