10. The night of Passion

Mature Content

He landed on bed with her, smashing her small frame under his hard one. He grabbed her from waist while kissing her neck passionately as she moans his name while ruflling his hairs. "Umm... Rajveer"

Her moans were like sweet melody to his ears, they were encouraging him to go on. She gasped as his palm cupped her breast squeezing it softly. Her hands were now busy fondling with his shirt's buttons trying to undo it.

He felt hard as her thigh rubbed against his crotch again and again, it almost gave him feel of climax.. She licked his nape and then sucked on there which send him wave of shivers which increased his sexual urges. He was excited as well as scared to finish it too soon that too before her after all it's been months since he took care of his personal needs.

He quickly discarded his clothes as she follows his lead. He gaze at her naked figure not with just lust but with admiration also, she is beautiful inside out, she is a goddess, she needs to be worshipped. Her eyes turns greedy looking at his well sculpted muscular body. He is her Greek God. She will devour him all.

He bent down and placed wet kisses on her breast which sent her goosebumps in all over her body...she was churning left and right in desire. He was sucking her nipples in haste meanwhile biting them as she jutted her chest out. Her body was now on fire with need, his hardness was poking her entrance.

She couldn't take it anymore and grabbed his dick and put it against her core. He groaned against her chest when he felt her hands around his manhood, holding him firmly. He controlled his desire not to cum in just her hands...it will be really embarrassing.

She pushed his tip inside and he saw stars dancing in front of his eyes in pleasure, he was controlling hard when she sexily whispers in his ear which made him loose control almost "Fuck me....... Hard". She said biting her lips, looking like a seductress.

That was all which made him loose control. With one hard smash he was inside her making her scream in pleasure. He went rough on her, drilling her soft flesh with his hard shaft. Her soft and warm flesh felt incredible around him. She was moaning and screaming his name. He saw a tear of pleasure rolled out of her eye, he sucked them off lovingly.

"Be it pleasure or pain, I don't want to see them in your eyes" She was amazed to see his soft and rough side altogether. What an amazing man she got.

She pulls his head down for a smashing kiss rolling her tongue inside his mouth. He reciprocated with same passion while his left hand played with her soft mounds. He sensed his climax nearing, not wanting it to end soon that too before her, he slowed down his pace of thrusting which made her groan.

To make her ready for release he started rubbing and circling her clit for quick climax, so he can have his too. This was a double attack for her. She felt her nipples turn more hard than before, he breath went more heavy than before and her body felt like it could turn into flames any time soon. He felt her nearing the climax and increased the pace again. He grabbed her boobs in his palm squeezing them roughly this time while ridding her rough and her legs wrapped around his hips tightly. Her body started shaking violently, her eyes rolled back as she hits orgasm...

He went more crazy on her watching her go in nirvanic state, he now wanted to have his release and started fucking her like mad beast. He spreads her legs wide apart, wanting to thrust deeper and deeper inside her, having this monstrous desire to smash her bad, so she could not walk for days because of his hard work.

He felt himself pulsating and released himself inside her core, drenching her with his desire while moaning in ecstasy.

Their face was shining with satisfaction and love just few hours ago they were fighting like kids and now drenched in eachother's love.