The Happy Ending.

Mature Content!!!

Naveen stood there smiling, realising that he wasted a lot of time dealing with his feelings for Sheena.

"Ye admi kabhi nahi sudhar sakta" Naveen turns around and sees Naina and an angrily looking Sheena there "once a player is always a player.".

Rajveer too comes there to witness the ploy he played and acts innocent "arey, Sheena...Naina. tum dono bhi yaha. kya baat hai".

"Tum chup Karo, suar kahi ke" Sheena exclaimed "trust us" she mimics looking at him as Naina scowls for calling her man a pig but composes herself when Sheena glares at her.

Naveen was quick to calculate that Sheena misinterpreted the whole scenario and didn't hear a single word between them. "Iss se pehle tum kuch bolo mein pehele hi bata du...ki ...

"Ki jaisa mein soch rahi hu waisa kuch nahi hai....haina". She asks sweetly

"Exactly" Naveen smiles.

"Bullshit" she spats back at him, Naina was trying to control her while Rajveer was enjoying the fire he lit up. "Apni.... apni inhi lauti akhon se dekha hai kaise chipak rahe the dono jaise fevicol ka jod..tode na tute"

"Sheena meri baat suno...She misinterpreted that I am single fir maine usey kaha ki am committed to you..I swear darling, trust me". Naveen tried to explain his angry bird.

"To tumne usey hamare bare mein bataya" she asks firmly and he nodded. "To fir why the fuck she kissed you" she was pissed at him.

"She kissed you??? How could you bhai teri Girlfriend hai jo ki meri behen jaisi hai" Rajveer acted shocked while Naina and Sheena glared at him to remain silent.

"On the cheek...idiot" He replied to Rajveer then turns to Sheena. "That was a friendly kiss..I swear baby trust me." He repeated in panicked.

"Yeah...maybe you are right". She calmly said and he took a breath of relief but only Naina and Rajveer were able to sense that there is more to come. Sheena started to walk out.

Naveen asks her "kaha ja rahi ho?"

"To have some friendly sex, it will mean nothing...Trust me baby" she mocks him and goes out.

"Sheen.." he runs behind her "Sheena yaar.......Raj Naina ka dhyan rakhiyo, ek pal ke liye apne se alag mat kario".. he left.

Rajveer burst out laughing "kya namoona hai..." Naina glares at him "what aise mat dekho, tumhari dost ko bhi janta hu aur apne dost ko bhi, they'll come around".

"Jitni masoom tumhari shakal hai utne tum ho nahi. Why do I smell, ki iss sab me tumhara hath hai" Naina looks at him suspiciously.

Rajveer smiles coming close.to her "itna pyaar karti ho mujhse ki har jagah to kya, har kand mein tumhe mein hi nazar ata hu".

"Pyaar to karti hu, magar tum apni ye nautanki band karo.. aur bolo aisa kyu kiya...sab shant tha aur tumne..".

"Exactly sab shant tha, to meine socha kyu na chize spice up ki jaye" he gives her his boyish grin which makes her heart flutter.

"You are really bad". She said turning her face away.

He whispers in her ear from behind sexily "I can be more bad, only if you allow".

She started to melt against his warmth but held herself back. "Ghar chale, yaha rukne ka koi fayeda nahi hai ab".

"Chalte hai, par pehle ek dance karle" he asks for her hand, his gaze was intense.

It was getting hard for her to breathe under his heated gaze "nn..na..nahi...mera mann nahi hai" she was not ready to give up.

"Sure?" He asks and she nodded "ok". She takes a sigh of relief "Laila will dance with me".