11. Doomed?

Mature Content

Next morning..

Naina stirred in sleep, as the bright morning light was too much for her. She was trying adjust the light as she slowly open her eyes.

The first thing she greeted this morning was this handsome man of her life who was already gazing at her with love and desire filled eyes. She blushed under his gaze when he creased her red cheeks with the back of his fingers and trails them down to her neck to her shoulder to her collar bone and that's when she realised that she was all naked under the sheets and so was he.

He smirked playfully when found her red with shyness. Well that's quite a sight to witness. His hand travels down to her bare back as her breath hitches. His hand rests on her lower back and pulls her in his arms as she gasps.

"Rajveer...kya..kar.." Naina moans as he rubs her waist with his thumb.

Rajveer gazes in her eyes. "Chahat hai har subha bahon mein apni uthaye tumko, pyaar se seene se lagaye tumko," he rubs her lower lip with passion "koi kasar bhi chhode subha bhi hum, apni mohabbat mein itna dubaye tumko hum". He pecks the corner of her lips and left her craving for more.

Naina smiled "kya baat hai captain Sahab, shayari and all. Am impressed".

"Impressed! Sirf shayari se?" There was a mischevious glint in his eyes "what about last night".

She was flushed but wouldn't back off "yeah, it was ok ok." She pretended.

"Ok ok? Kaunse wala? 1st round jisme you were screaming my name ya 2nd wala where you scratched my back until it started to bleed?" Her face was flushed "ya fir the 3rd the third round which you demanded desperately". Her eyes went wide with embarrassment, how shamelessly wild she went wild last night.

She hides her face in his chest not able to look in his eyes while he chuckled and rubs her back "it's alright Darling, am all yours jo chaho iss gulam se karwa lo" he pulls her apart so that he can look in her eyes "sirf tumhara hun".

She can sincere in his eyes which made her heart warm "sirf mere"

"Sirf tumhara" he repeated.

She closed her eyes decreased the gap between them and kissed him on lips lightly for few seconds. They pulls apart and can feel the sexual tension building between them. She can feel his arousal on her stomach.

She comes over him as he gladly supports her from waist. This time they kissed with passion, exploring eachother's mouth as her hands rests on his chest.

After the breathing kiss, she starts peppering kisses on his neck and chest which he was enjoying to the fullest giving her the reins to proceed however she likes. She felt herself getting wer as his fingers started play with her vertical lips, she moaned loudly.

She sits straight on his things removing the sheets confidently. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her natural form. Her breast were so full and looks tempting, he was itching to suck them when she pushed him back on bed.

She seductively said "my turn, my rules" this aroused him more.

He groaned when she held his manhood around her palm. She gave it a nice rub before inserting it in. They both sighed in pleasure as his penis fills her up.

"Godd" he grunted "I love you baby". He pulls her face down to kiss her dirtily.

"I love you too" she replied back while drowning into the throes of Passion.

She started to ride him faster, taking all the charge of speed and angle while he enjoyed the show laying under her mercy.

When she got tired he took the lead by thrusting in her wet cave from below and showed her stars again and this time in broad day light.