12. Siyyapa

"Surprise!" Naveen appears in front of them with 24 watt smile. Rajveer was shocked and surprised to see him here unexpected whereas Naina and Sheena went pale white as if seen a ghost.

The bestie duo looks at eachother horrified as if conveying 'ab hoga maut ka nanga nach'. They gulped hard, as they are, Doomed?

"Tu yaha kya kar raha hai?" Rajveer asked in shock, not expecting him here.

"Simple si baat hai, mera ghar hai to mein yaha aunga na" Naveen said rolling his eyes.

"Nahi matlab, aise achanak se tune inform nahi kiya bhai" Rajveer said putting his gun back.

"Apne ghar Ane ke liye mujhe inform karne ki zaroorat nahi" Rajveer was about to reply when Naveen stops hum "ab teri interrogation puri ho gayi ho to kya mein apni behen se mil sakta hun" he sarcastically said.

"Teri behen hai, mujhse permission lene ki kya zarurat" Rajveer replied in same manner.

Naveen rolled his eyes then looks at Naina with loving gaze "Gudiya, waha kyu khadi hai, har baar ki tarah apne Bhai ko gale nahi lagayegi" Naveen opens his arms.

Naina and Sheena gulped hard and looks at eachother in nervousness. They are so gone.

"Kya hua gudiya? Naraz hai apne bhai se? I know tujhe koi bodyguard nahi chahiye tha but sweetheart it was all about your safety". Naveen reasoned.

"Excuse me. Am not her bodyguard, am a bloody Captain in Indian army" Rajveer was irked with the term.

"Tu chup kar, senior se zaban ladata hai, court martial Kara dunga Tera". Naveen taunted.

"Yeah right senior" he said under his breath "jo mere seene mein acidity ki tarah ghar bana kar baitha hai".

Naveen looks at Naina and smiled "I missed you baccha" he again opens his arms to take his sister in his warm embrace.

Naina and Sheena again looks at eachother when Naina quickly thinks of something and conveys it to Sheena with her eyes and magically Sheena understood the same. They both starts to walk towards Naveen, confusing him. He was looking at Sheena and Naina one by one.

But he got the biggest shock when they both hugged him together and said "I missed you too".

Rajveer smiled looking at the brother-sister trio, but why Naveen is looking shocked? He wondered.

They gets apart while Naveen was trying to compose himself, he was not able to digest the fact that Sheena hugged him! How? Why? He know that sheena has a soft corner for him but they never shared this kind of space where they hold hands let alone hug!!

Naveen was lost in his thoughts when Naina spoke finding the perfect opportunity "bhaiya, aap thak gaye hoge, jakar fresh ho jao, Rajveer tum bhi rest Karo" he nodded "tu mere sath kamre me chal" Sheena followed her inside like a lost puppy still recovering from the aftershocks of her hugging her teenage crush.

_____________________________________

"Gadbad ho gayi, ye bhaiya kaise achanak tapak gaye" Naina was pacing back and forth in panick, while Sheena was sitting silently on bed. "Abhi to Bach Gaye, agey kya hoga".

"Ye Naveen kaunsa perfume use karta hai? Kitni achi smell thi" she dreamily said.

Naina shots her an angry look "yaha meri Lanka me aag lagi padi hai aur tujhe perfume ka naam Jan na hai".

"Lanka mein nahi, jawani mein aag" Sheena sarcastically corrects her "bola tha, time se bata de Rajveer ko magar nahi, madam ki jawani fut fut kar ubal rahi thi, ab bhugto. Sambhal bhaiya aur saiyya ko eksath".