7. Step by Step

Rajveer was surprised as well as shocked "Parents? Sheena ke parents nahi hai?" And then she realised what she just said.

She gulped hard as she almost blown up their cover, Naina is seriously going to kill her. "Ha, wo Sheena ke parents tabhi guzar gaye the jab she was 14 years old". She said while saying sorry to her parents thousand times in her heart.

He was confused "magar, how is this even possible, jab mein Delhi aya tha tab tum logo ne kaha tha na ki Sheena ke parents business ki wajah se out of station rehte hai, to fir?"

Sheena in haste blurted out "Adoptive parents, they adopted her, they are actually her Chacha Chachi, bahot pyaar karte hai usko magar fir bhi, asli maa baap ka pyaar to asli hi hota hai" She nervously added, feeling bad.

Rajveer nodded feeling really sad for her, "Naina, I think hume plan drop kar dena chahiye, Sheena already itna seh chuki hai uske bad aise usey hurt karna sahi nahi lagta".

Sheena quickly added "No, No, No, kabhi kabhi ache ke liye kadwi dawa Deni padti hai, it's for her own good aur waise bhi jab tum permanently uski life mein ajaoge to dheere dheere uski zindagi ki sari Kami poori kar dena" he seems somewhat convinced and promised himself to fill her life with happiness.

Whereas Sheena devilishly laughed inside "Ab pata chelega Naina ji, jab Sher ko sava Sher milta hai to kaisa lagta hai".
_____________________________________

"You did what?" Naina was surprised as Sheena filled her up with the piece of information that She in the form of Sheena is an adopted child and her parents died when she was a teen. "Kaisi aurat hai re tu, jeete jee apne maa baap ko maar diya!" She holds her ears "ghor kalyug deva, ghor kalyug, bhagwan bachaye aisi kalyugi aulaad se" .

Sheena was annoyed "sab teri wajah se huya hai na tu itna bada sach-jhut ka raita failati aur na mujhe itni confusion hoti".

"To haramkhor kisne kaha tha jakar uss se baatiya wo bhi itni raat ko" she asks suspiciously "chakkar kya hai akhir? Kahi tera mere bhai se Mann to nahi bhar gaya" a little spark of jealousy was there and sensing it Sheena rejoiced inwardly.

Sheena composed herself "tere Bhai ko pasand karti hu to iska matlab ye to nahi I am exclusively reserved for him only, mein jis se chahu uss se baat karu," she emphases her words "wo Jiss se chahe uss se baat kare, tujhe kya?" Sheena looks at her with peripheral vision and got satisfied seeing her disturbed face. "Tune hi kal raat kaha tha na".

Naina felt guilty of her action, she was very rude to him, while he was just trying to protect her. But what to do, she is here to enjoy and it wasn't like she went to some lonely place with a stranger, what could have happened, there were lots of people in the party. And top of that he is acting way too protective and it's suffocating, she needs her own space, she can't function if anyone tries to dictate her about what to do and what not. He needs to learn that as soon as possible.

Naina ignorantly throws sheet away from her and went in washroom murmuring "Whatever!".

Sheena giggles and dials Rajveer quickly "meine chingaari laga di hai, ab tumhara kaam hai hawa marke aag lagana, hum niche arahe hai. Be ready for next step". After cutting the call "bilkul vibhishan wali feeling arahi hai mujhe" she says to herself giggling.

_____________________________________

They reached lobby of hotel, today it was decided that everyone will chill around the beach.

"Sun, tune Raat ko mera phone update kar diya tha na" Naina asked as Sheena bits her tongue as she forgot. Naina groaned saying "Useless"

Sheena got offended "Hey, I am useful".