20. Teasing her.

Sorry for the short and late update.
Am not able to make time for writing updates.
__________________________________________

"Oo mere bhai kidhar" Rajveer stops Naveen who was desperate to meet Sheena.

Naveen was startled and was a little nervous after all that idiot took the responsibility of being his girlfriend's brother. What a timing! "Wo Sheena ko Good Night bolna tha".

Rajveer shook his head " ha to phone par bolde, text kar de, call kar le".

Naveen chuckles nervously "phone pe kaise...feel thodi ati hai".

Rajveer acted as if thinking something "hmmm...baat to sahi hai" Naveen becomes happy "ha to ja Good Night bolke aa.."

"Haa..jata hu" Naveen got excited, it was so easy but his next words made his steps halt in between.

"Tu Sheena ko bol ke aa...mein Naina ko Good Night bolke ata hu".

"Ek minute, tu Naina se akele nahi mil sakta" Rajveer narrows his eyes "jo bolna hai text par bol de"
Naveen ordered him.

"Tu bhi Sheena ko jo bolna hai phone par bol..uske kamre me itni raat ko akele Jane ki zarurat nahi" Rajveer said from behind with a smirk.

Naveen closes his eyes in frustration, now he is understanding his game and turns to him. "Badla le raha hai?".

Rajveer smiles widely "samajhdar ho munna." Naveen was throwing daggers at him in anger "Ab jo kadwi dawa tu mujhe mere bhale ke liye pila Raha hai wahi dawa mein bhi tujhe pila Raha hu...after all" Rajveer rubs his shoulder playfully "mein bhi Tera bhala chahta hu....mere bhai" Naveen shoots him hard look "ahhh...I mean Sale-sahab" Rajveer left from there while giving him naughty smile.

Naveen stomps his feet in anger "kamina, sala...kutta kahinka..suar. meri billi mujhi ko meow. Dekh lunga isey..dekh lunga" Naveen mumbles going back in his room.

_____________________________________

"Mujhe maut ko dawat nahi deni" Sheena said on call, early in the morning at 5:45 A.M.

"Please na, mein bhi to tumhara sath de raha hu...help kar raha hu na tumhari" Rajveer replied pleading her.

"Excuse me, HELP mein tumhari kar rahi hu, aur tumne help meri Karne ke naam par fasaya mujhe...achi khasi love story chal rahi thi meri, gadho ki tarah se tumhari baato me agayi mein". Sheena was frustrated at her own stupidity.

"Gadho ki tarah nahi gadhi ki tarah, you are a female, remember?" Rajveer corrects her irking her more "ab gadhi ban hi gayi ho to mazdoori bhi kar lo".

"Aur tumhe Aisa kyu lagta hai ki mein tumhari baat firse manungi...." She challenges him.

"Mazdoori ka inaam milega!!" Rajveer lures her.

"Jaise ki?" She asked about getting interested.

Rajveer smiles as she is taking the bait "A Holiday alone in Goa with your boyfriend on my expenses, Naveen ko bhejne ki zimmedari meri.".

"Sach? Jhut to nahi bol rahe?" Her eyes glittered at the offer.

"Mein jo kehta hu wo karta hu, and you know it very well madam...now if you don't....." Before he could complete Sheena interrupts

"Mein 15 minute me Naina ko leke ayi..." She Hangs up.

Rajveer smiled at his victory then sighs "Naina tumhare pyaar mein kahi me kangaal na ho jaun...".

_____________________________________

"Hat ja sali" Naina almost kicked her while snuggling up in her warm blanket in the early morning of chilling Delhi.

"Kya Sara din soti rehti hai, zyada sone se mote hote hai..." Sheena exclaimed.

Naina looks at her peeking inside from blanked with her one eye open "kisne kaha aisa".

"Swani ..ve...Venkatadayanand" she blurted.

"What?"

"Arey naam mein kya rakha hai kaam dekh...meine yoga dekhi hai unki...they helps you to keep in shape..gym wym sab bhool jayegi...chal jaldi".

"I don't trust you..." Naina suspiciously looks at her.

"Ye sahi hai..teri health ke bare me soch rahi hu aur tu..moti ho jayegi pade pade... Alas ata hai tujhe gym jane me, walk par jane pe thand thand lagti hai, bhuk har waqt lagti hai aur ab to Rajveer se bhi tu milti nahi..to calories burn kasie hogi....?". Naina was still reluctant to go.

"Agar moti ho gayi to koi bhav nahi dega...Rajveer bhi bhaag jayega" now this was enough to wake her up fully.... Aur me dekh rahi hu, teri lower back looks more fuller than before...this is an alarming sign" now she was sitting on bed in full attention.

Naina went in front of the mirror checking herself out in doubt then turning to Sheena "chal, Yoga karte hai..." Naina went inside the washroom to change making Sheena dance in victory.

_____________________________________

They were going towards garden when Sheena spoke "sun tu chal me ati hu..." Naina nodded and Sheena texted Rajveer that she is coming.

As Naina reached in front of garden her throat went dry looking at the tempting view in front of her. Those rippling muscles as he went down then up,  while doing pushups. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up.

The scandalous images she was having then were sinful but she wasn't at fault. Her man is way too hot to handle. She is craving to do this same hard workout with her under him, but in little different style.

Rajveer was rejoicing from inside, clearly enjoying her state. He got up and acted as if surprised.
"Naina? Aj itni jaldi uth gayi? What a surprise!"

Naina gulps down her saliva as she sees sweat running down from his nape to shoulder blade then to the biceps, even in this cold morning, he must be working out really HARD. She shuts her eyes tightly. Feeling déjà vu.

"Sheena...usko..wo..workout karna tha" she shuttered balancing her irregular breathing as sexual tension is taking over.

He smirked and went closer to her as she averts her eyes from him afraid that he will see her desire.

He whispers in her ears, she could  feel the heat emitting from his body making her feel things. "You Don't need to shed weight. The more you'll be curvy, the more it will be fun." Naina gasped as she got his meaning. He winks at her shocked state.

"But, my bad, we wouldn't be doing any sort of fun!" He sighed as if very disappointed "your call.....only if you allow.." He  moves a little forward and looks at her bottom from  behind and speaks in her ear giving her goosebumps "nice ass" and left giving her a light spank on the ass.

She shrieked "What the F**k!" That was only she could say. She ran towards her room for a shower to cool down her hyper hormones when she collides with Sheena.

"Arey yoga..." Sheena couldn't complete

"Bhaad me jaye yoga..." She closed the door with a bang...

Sheena chuckles "mission done."