8. Jealousy and Blood

Laila comes to the bar. "Hi Naina". She over sweetly greets her

Naina know what she is here for, to boast about her and Rajveer. "Whatever, Bitch". She said sipping her beer..

Laila smirked not getting offend after all it's a rare situation when Laila can get on her nerves and now she has an upper hand, how can she let the opportunity go. "Pata hai Hot hone ke sath sath, Rajveer is too sweet mere liye he even cleaned my dress," she smirks "thodi si wine gir gayi thi,". She said pointing at her cleavage "to usne apne hatho se saaf ki, such a gentleman, tumhe to pata hi hoga na?".

Naina was gritting her teeth trying to stop her self from hitting her "oops, mein bhi na" she giggled "tumhe kaise pata hoga after all tum ho hi kya uski? Just his bestfriend's little sister" Laila smirked.

Naina was throwing her murderous glances when Rajveer saw this from far "Naina tumhe Sheena ke pas jana chahiye iss se pehle ki wo Laila ko Majnu bana de".

Sheena nodded and quickly rushed to her "arey Laila tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" Sheena asked acting all normal "I thought ab tak to tum kisi na kisi ke bedroom me ghus gayi hogi" Sheena takes a dig.

Laila rolls her eyes back "ofcourse jaungi na" she stares at Naina who was giving her killing looks "Rajveer ke sath date par jane ke bad" Naina's expression turns into shock "he asked me out aur fir You know ek date ke bad ladka aur ladki ke beech kya hota". She winks at her and left.

Naina cussed at her "iski Maa ka...." Naina was pissed first Rajveer Was giving attention to everyone except her and now this bitch is boasting about him "aj mein isey chhodungi nahi aur wo Rajveer kaha hai, zyada charbi chadhi Hai, usey bhi dekh lungi mein".

Sheena scolds her "kya dekh legi, aur kya kar legi tu? Tune hi kaha tha na kal raat ki.."

"Oh mein chutiya hu" Naina shouts in between irritated with her rant of 'kal raat' since morning .

Sheena smirks "Manti hai na".

Naina throws her a disgusting and helpless look, her heart was burning "Dost hai ya dushman"

"Waqt and par dono" Sheena sighs "Do you feel guilty? Do you regret tune jo kal raat Kiya wo galat tha, tujhe Rajveer se aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi when you clearly know how much he feels for you and cares about you?".

Naina looks around in disappointment and then looks down giving up "I like him" she sighs "I love him and yes I behaved immaturely last night, such an idiot I am aur usi wajah se dekh na, Meine Rajveer ko khud se dur kar diya. Tu to janti hi hai mein Bina soche samjhe kuch bhi karti hu".

Sheena makes her understand "to jakar usey bata na, what you feel about him, jab to tu usey nahi batayegi to kaise usey pata chalega? Wo to yahi smjhega na ki you pushed him back because you don't want him"

Naina was reluctant "I feel so stupid, apni bewakoofi me meine kitna hurt kar dia usey." She pouted "himmat bhi nahi ho rahi jane ki".

Sheena sighs and orders 60ml whisky "ye le bottoms up kar, apne aap himmat ajayegi" Naina quickly grabs glass and gulps it down in a go. She makes weird face as it burns down her throat. "Shabbash mere sher" Sheena patted her back.

Naina was still a little sure "pakka maan jayega na wo".

Sheena assures her "am sure wo samjhega, he is mature aur teri tarah nahi hai wo, bahot samajhdar hai wo".

Naina nodded and was about to go when stopped "wait! tune mujhe bewakoof kaha" she narrowly looks at her.

Sheena was irritated now "jati hai ya muh todu tera, chutiya aurat ek ladka nahi pata sakti, lanat hai tujhpar".