3. Goa and Passion

"Agar tu Naina ke bare mein ye sab bolta to mein maan leta magar Sheena aur hatapai...? No chance" Naveen said in disbelief.

"Abe me jhut kyu bolunga...jo dekha wahi bata raha hu..upar se Naina wo usey aur encourage kar rahi thi..." Rajveer fills him with information.

Naveen felt it wierd, Naina was encouraging her and Sheena was engaged in a fight... seems like roles are reversed. "Ajeeb hai, hamesha Naina ladai jhagdo mein padti hai...Sheena to in mamlo mein gayee (cow) hai".

"Whatever...but usko ladte dekh ke ..I got turned on. Gusse mein kya sexy lag rahi thi", Rajveer dreamily said which was again, Awkward for Naveen to hear.

_________________________

Rajveer saw that Naina who is sheena for him was working in kitchen and Sheena was no where in sight "Hi," Naina smiled.back at him "where is Naina?"

"Aj ke entertainment se thak kar wo so gayi hai" Naina replied jokingly.

He laughed "that was quite a show I must say.." she joined him "waise itna acha ladna kaha se seekha tumne?"

"Bhaiya se... Jab bhi ghar ate  to sari tricks mujhe sikhaya karte the...bolte hai ki you need to learn these to protect yourself"

"You guys seems very close..".

She cutting onions "ho bhi kyu na... bhaiya hai mere, mere best friend". She smiled.

Rajveer chuckled "tabhi Sochu behen Naina hai uski to harkatein tumhari Naveen ke jaisi kyu hai...now I realised bachpan se sath ho to kuch to asar ayega hi" Naina coughed in between realising that she could have blurted out the truth.

Rajveer quickly fetch a glass of water and gave her while pating her back lightly. "Fine now". She nodded taking deep breath.

Naina turns around only to realise how close they were standing. Gap of just an inch between them. He saw her face closely, her wet lips looks inviting but he controlled his urges. She felt utterly hot under his close proximity, his musculine scent is so intoxicating.

"Youu .......... have... mesmerising eyes.." he said looking in them huskily..sending her shivers.

"And you have intense eyes....too deep" she said biting her lips.

"Seems like you are noticing me too much.." he smirks playfully.

"Says the one who stares at my ass at the every opportunity he gets" she replied in same flirting manner.

He got flustered yet composed himself "What should I do.." his voice gets husky as he hovers overs her "you are too irresistible to ignore....". She bits her lips as he approch close ready to kiss her when....

"Darling....... is the dinner ready...?" Sheena came out of room singing.

Rajveer hissed in disappointment as Naina smiled teasingly "she proved it finally... Ye Naveen ki behen hai. They can't see my happiness." Naina chuckled as she heard him mumbling. "Hi Naina, amazing choice of time" He said to Sheena going out.

Sheena looks at Naina confusingly "isey kya hua...or tu has kyu rahi hai..kya bola wo".

"Kuch nahi..bas itna kaha ki.....you truly are Naveen's sister". Naina said between stifling her laugh.

Sheena gives a scandalous expression "yuckk... bhagwan kare isko piles ho jaye" Naina laughed loudly now "hasle mere halat par, sab tera kiya dhara hai...saiyan ko bhaiya banaye ghum rahi hu mein..... Kya karu maa hun teri apni aulad ke liye itna to karna padega hi after all maa tyaag ki murti hoti hai" Naina chuckled at her dramatic behaviour.