16. Raita Fail Gaya

"Hi" Sheena sits beside Naveen who was lost in his thoughts while gazing at overgrown grass of his lawn.

He was surprised to find her "Sheena! Oh! Hi....".

"Kaha khoye huye the? Did I disturb you?".

He smiled convincing her "nahi, Aisa kuch khas nahi. Tum batao, yaha kaise? I thought you must be with Rajveer, sorting out your issues" he asked with disinterest.

Sheena rolled her eyes "uss se baat karne ko hai hi kya. Unwanted, Useless creature" she sarcastically said. Because of that man, she has to share her bestfriend's undivided attention now.

"Huh! Kya?" Naveen was slightly startled at the bitterness.

Sheena composed herself after her sudden outburst "I mean...ab hamare bich baat karne ko hai hi kya" she looks at him innocently "jo tha wo bhi khatam ho gaya hai, ya yun kahu kahi" Naveen looks at her hopefully, as if anticipating something positive "humne khud hi khatam kar dia" she lowers her eyes sadly as if hurt.

Naveen gasp "you broke up?" she nodded sadly. "Finally!" He exclaimed, Sheena looks at him amusingly while Naveen clears his throat at his desperation "I mean am sorry to hear that". He pretended to be sad while inside he is jumping with joy, after all his coast is clear.

"No need. Ye to hona hi tha" she acted to be disappointed "after all, mera dill to saalo se kisi aur ke liye..." She gasped and acted as if said something which she shouldn't, and turns her face away.

Naveen heart skipped a beat, was she going to say that which now after years, he wanted to hear after gathering of courage and convinced himself to accept her.

"Tumhara dill kya Sheena" he was desperate "tumhara dill kya?".

Sheena shook her head and turns away "rehne do Naveen, mujhe malum hai, hamesha ki tarah iss baar bhi mera dill dukhega" what a drama queen.

Naveen was going bonkers to hear it "koshish to Karo, shayad iss baar..... Aisa kuch na ho"

Sheena looks at him reluctantly then stands up abruptly and goes two steps forward, acting some more "tum kyu mujhe force kar rahe ho, achi tarah se sab jante ho...." She turns to look at him, this time emotions were real "sab malum hai fir bhi".

His eyes softens seeing the emotions her eyes held for him. How stupid he can be, to ignore this girl. He got up and follows her "am sorry" she was surprised to hear this "sorry for letting you down everytime".

She was amazed to see those emotions, were they for real or she is dreaming again only to get disappointed later. "Pata nahi kyu kabhi himmat nahi kar paya. Shayad isiliye ki kahi mein tumhari aur gudiya ki dosti ke beech na ajaun. Or maybe I thought that you are way too innocent to be with a Playboy like me... I thought, that....that i don't deserve you." He eyes showing his pain of longing. "You are too precious, too innocent and naive....I couldn't taint you, I was afraid to break you".

Her eyes teared up, this was the reason this man always kept on running away from her. Silly guy or maybe too sensitive. "But now, jab mujhe feel hua ki I almost lost you, koi aur tumhari life mein hai ab uska haq tumpar hoga, he will be your everything, your world will revolve around him and not me" frustration can be seen in his aura "I got jealous of my bestfriend, can you believe it...mera Veeru, mera yaar, jiske liye I can lay my life .mujhe uss se jalan hone lagi...." He showed his disappointment.

She was amazed and overwhelmed "then only I realised, life is too short to runaway, meine decide kar liya ki ab jab mauka mila hai to..." He comes forward cupping her cheeks "ab mein aur nahi bhagunga...apne emotions se, apni feelings se aur......." Her heart thudding loudly anticipating to hear it finally "apne pyaar se..."