15. Fear and Desire

Naina looks behind at Sheena reluctantly, who in return gives her thumbs up to go on before entering Rajveer's room.

She took a deep breath "let's do it, zyada se zyada kya hi kar lega, thoda chillayega, naraz hoga.."

Sheena whispers from behind "ya fir breakup kar lega" she wriggles her eye brows. Naina throws her a hard look "mujhpe in katil nigahon ka asar nahi hota, apne gadhe par try kar ye".

Naina was ready to strangle her but stops "pehle iss afat se nipat lu, fir dekhti hu Tera kya karna" she grits her teeths in irritation.

Sheena thinks something in her mind 'meine aur Naveen ne ab tak apne dill ki baat kahi nahi hai, aur agar aj isne apna Raaz, apne Raj ke agey khola to Naveen ko bhi pata chal jayega aur meri prem ki naiyya kinare ke pass akar doob jayegi'. Sheena hurriedly stops Naina

Naina looks at her questioningly "sun mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha, meine aj tera horoscope padha usme likha tha, bante kaam bigad sakte hai, koi bhi zaruri kam karne se aj bache".

"Are you serious?" Naina was amazed "tujhe lagta hai mein ye sab manungi? Aur tu kabse horoscope me believe karne lagi, i thought you were karma believer!?" She suspiciously looks at her.

"Arey tere karmo ko dekh kar hi to bol rahi hu" Sheena added frantically "tune jhut nahi bola balki paap kia hai paap" she exaggerated "agar ye sab jaan kar  Rajveer ne tujhse breakup kar lia to?".

Naina was horrified, what if he really does that! Sheena smiled inwardly, 'laga teer nishane par' she thought to give another push "isiliye keh rahi hu, aj nahi kal batana".

Naina shook her head "I can't take this burden anymore, jo hoga dekha jayega. Kal kare so aj kar, aj kare so ab."

Sheena panicked "magar tu alsi hai, aj kare so kal kar, kal kare so parso...this is your trait, don't loose your it because of a mere guy, come on!!".

"Chutia aurat" She rolls her eyes "mein Rajveer ko bata rahi hu aur tu mere bhai ko sambhal" she went in warning her "sirf sambhaliyo, gale mat pad jaiyo".

Sheena stumps her feet "sab meri galati hai, itna push Kia ki isne meri baat maan li" she let out a irritating sigh "ye meri baat sahi time par kyu nahi manti hai, iss se pehle Rajveer isko jhatke, mein Naveen ko lapakti hu, fir bechari ke tute dill ke tukde mein hi to uthaungi" she felt pity on her best friend and is very much sure that her breakup is on the was.

_____________________________________

Naina saw the room was empty but sound of shower running in bathroom can be heard. She decided to wait for him. She sat down on bed and was in dilemma whether to tell him now or not, pondering over Sheena's words. Is it not the right time? What if he really breakup with her? What will happen if she hides it for some more time? Nothing. But there is a high chance that this will be messy if he gets to know about it in some other way.

Naina was still deciding when she felt Rajveer's warm breath on her neck "where are you lost baby girl?".

Her heart flutters hearing his husky voice. She turns and suddenly her mounth went dry looking at his bare chest, wet hairs, just in tracks. "Breath" he huskily said near her lips and when she does he chuckled.

She blushed, his proximity always does this to her, she can live without him but can't function properly as he has become an addiction to her. He is her need. Only he capable to make her feel things which no one is able. He is so much important to her, what will she do if he decides to detach himself from her after knowing the truth.

Rajveer stopped chuckling when he saw her eyes misted, he god worried "Sheena! Kya hua" he cups her face "something wrong?" Tell me?".

Her heart pained "everything is wrong... everything is wrong from start."