Unexplained Sensual Heat

He gently runs his hands all over your back and down your perfectly round ass down to your legs

He gently runs his hands all over your back and down your perfectly round ass down to your legs. He then stands up and turns you around. Kisses you deeply and begins soaping up the front part of your body. He gently rubs soap over your bruised ribs and down your legs, he then takes the handheld shower head and runs the hot steamy water all over your body. From there you can see his perfectly naked body and how much he is enjoying the shower with you.

You: That feels so good. (throwing your head back and moaning)

Loki: Come, lets wash your hair.

You turn around with your ass facing Loki's protruding package. He leans in against you only to feel his long, hard desire run up the small of your back. He slowly entangles his fingers into your wet hair, lathering it up. He sways back and forth building up the lather, and at the same time you feel his rod rubbing your back, following the swaying. Your reach around and grab his waist, and he lets out a small grunt. As he rinses your hair, you pull his body towards you even closer. He runs the pulsating shower head around your shoulder, down the middle of your chest, down your stomach and stops at your crotch. You let out a small whimper as he holds your neck with the other hand. You start to slowly buck and breath heavy. He kisses your neck and continues to hold you against the wall. His hard rod still against your back, rubbing up and down in sequence with your bucking. Your hands gripping his waist harder, you can feel the power of the jets tickling your fancy. You moan with pleasure as you explode with the carnal pleasures Loki has just bestowed on you. You turn around to face him, and he looks deep into your eyes and kisses you.

You: My turn!

You push Loki against the wall of the cold tiled shower. You begin to lather him up, back first. And you follow the same steps he took. Down his perfect little tight ass, down to his well-toned muscular legs. You wet him down all while kissing and biting his neck, making him growl with excitement. You flip him around where you give him a devilish grin. You put your soaked body next to his and reach up and kiss him, while working up a lather. You reach down and hold his glorious purpose with your lathered up hands and begin stroking and tugging. He grabs your hair and pulls you in even closer and had his fingers intertwined in your hair. Kissing you harder and harder as he gets closer to the ultimate goal. He twitches and shakes and grunts and growls. He bites your lips and sucks you into his kiss as he erupts into your soap filled hands. You wash him off and finish cleaning him up. After the intense shower, Loki conjures up some clothes. His signature jet black suit and tie. He lays on the bed watching you get dressed.

 He lays on the bed watching you get dressed