Volleum

Thor begins maniacally laughing. His eyes a bright flaming red, his muscles bulging and his veins pulsating with a deep dark purple liquid. The evil radiates out of his eyes and his body gives off the essence of pure fire and evil, giving off a flaming purple and red hue surrounding his body. Loki can't help but see Thor and picture his beloved brother standing before him. Loki puts his daggers away and stands tall.

Thor: Fight me

Loki: No, I will not fight you brother

Thor: Brother? You have no brother here.

Thor runs towards Loki and punches him in the stomach. Loki goes flying across the room, and lands against the marbled fireplace breaking the mantle and shattering the fireplace in two. Loki lands hard and flips his hair and looks up at Thor. Loki stands, and again stands his ground. Thor constantly rushing and beating Loki and every time Loki gets up and stands his ground.

Thor: FIGHT BACK YOU USELESS (slap), WORTHLESS (slap), PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A MAN!

Loki: (Straining and struggling) Never. You're....my (coughing and spitting blood) brother.

Thor: Your brother is DEAD.

Loki: I still see you in there, brother, I can see you! Fight your way out.

Thor: SILENCE!! I will tear you into so many pieces and burn you where you lie, and no one will mourn your ashes.

Loki: Brother.....(straining to speak) please.... I will not fight you. You are my brother, my only brother. Please come back home, to mother, father, to me, to your family.

Thor: Silence (grabbing his head)....ahhhhh....

Thor begins to grab his head and scream and grunts. He falls to the floor, to his knees and begins to writhe on the floor. Loki starts making his way to Thor.

Loki: Brother?

Thor: Loki? Ahhhhh brother help me....

Loki sees Thor reaching out for him, and reaches towards him, just then you return with the Queen and King. They see Thor writhing and twisting on the floor.

Frigga: Thor.....my son.

Odin: Don't touch him...he is trying to separate from the fire shadow.

You: Loki? Is he alright? What's going on?

Thor sees you and tries to scream at you and warn you.

Thor: Loki.......Get her away from me..... The shadow will take her...ahhh

Loki grabs you and tries to push you away. But the shadow is pulling you into his dark grasp. Calling you the Crystal....

Shadow Figure: (deep raspy voice)....The crystal....I must have the Crystal.....

You: LET ME GO (yelling at the shadow)...Loki...please don't let go...don't let go!

Loki: Darling....Ahhhhhh, ...help me..........

You: AHHHH LOKI............

You begin to feel a strange feeling inside your stomach....It burns......It chaotic....

Suddenly the shadow figure throws you to the ground. He has separated from Thor and he lies lifeless on the hardwood floors. Frigga and Odin run to Thor and have the guards help take him into another room. The shadow faces Loki and permits an evil grin to show upon his darkened face.

Loki: What are you?

Shadow: I am Volleum, the Prince of Nasjolenheim, coming to collect my bride....(pointing to you without taking his eyes of Loki)