- 44 - 8.16.15

- M A E V E ' S   P O V - 

tonight I'm wearing a two piece dress. its different but i really like it. Perrie said to Lou that i need to wear something drop dead tonight. i don't know why but I'm going with it because I'm in love with it. 

its Navy blue. the top piece was just plan and it zippered up in the back. it went about 2 inches above my belly button. the bottom pieces like a skater skirt but a little longer . i had silver heels on and a silver necklace on too. 

next she did my hair, she left it down but curled it. i loved it. 

while she was getting the make-up ready Linda my vocal coach came in and warmed me up. 

once i felt that my throat was ready i sat back and let Lou do my make up ! she did my Foundation and  stuff. about 10 min later she was finished with everything but my eyes. she did nude and i looked in the mirror and my mouth dropped. 

" i look...." i couldn't say the rest because i was amazed . i had tears in my eyes. 

" beautiful is the word your looking for right?" she said and i nodded my head and gave her a hug.

" thank you so much " i said and at the same time mark came in and told me i had to head to the stage .

i then exited my dressing room and walked with mark to the steps. i heard the crowed cheering for me. but i couldn't go on yet. i needed to see the boys. i needed to get my good luck kiss from Niall. 

" .... wow " i turned once i heard the thick Irish accent behind me. i gave him a huge hug. he picked me up and spun me about 5 times. 

"woah woah ! don't want me to puke all over the stage do you Nialler " he put me down and i looked in to his blue orbs and then kissed him. 

" your so sexy Maeve, you look so beautiful and more. i just wanted to tell you that. and how i love you so much.  And that you mean the world to me and i want you to blow it out of the park tonight. i love you. i love you. i love you" smiled and leaned in and he gave the best kiss ever. i was so pumped to get on the stage and sing my heart out. 

i was rushed under the stage so i could pop up. on my way i put my ear pieces in and heard the drums and guitar start to introducing me. thats when the nerves started to really kick in like every time i step onto a stage. I got to the platform and shuck my hands, Paul gave me my Mic and i got the nod that my mic was on. 

"how's everyone doing tonight ?" i said and even more cheers poured into my ears and i got the count down.  

5....... 

4........

3........ 

2....... 

crowd1! my body was jolted up onto the stage and began belting out my lyrics 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

after about most of my time on the stage i had a surprise for the crowd! i have been writing a few new songs. so i thought i would sing them! 

there called 

Fight Song 

Good For You 

and there is one called 

Like I'm Gonna Lose You. 

Niall and i wrote it and will sing it together tonight!

"i hope you all don't mind if i share a few new songs with you tonight ?" i smiled and the stadium roared and screamed.